AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

+14
Bonkers
Admin
thelonster
Sherlockbholmes
Emotionless_Bob
MARS_MINER
TheMaveric
yodaking1999
kirean
GameFriend
Blooshamoo
Noobles
ThyGaming
Nautik
18 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  Nautik Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 am

The rumor is that Panlong will be around for an entire year.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  GameFriend Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 am

Nautik wrote:Last I checked (last night) Clover is still available. If you really, really, really want it, I recommend buying enough gems to purchase it on the market.

Really I didn't see it on the market last I checked which was like Thurs
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 am

I'm looking at it right now, 77 gems.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Nautik wrote:I'm looking at it right now, 77 gems.

Weird.. xD
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

I don't know how I did this, but I managed it somehow. Must be my lucky day.
Notice the stats of level, cash, gems, and food.
Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 3 Img_0110
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

rofl xD
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 pm

LoL How did you crop it??
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Just started playing yesterday. Why must you do this to me Nautik? My life has officially been diminished to nothing! Well, I need gems, and i'm willing to give out.. so, Origin if anyone wants to add me. Great game.

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

GameFriend wrote:LoL How did you crop it??
Imgsvr did that for me, guess it coudnt resize my epicness
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Emotionless_Bob wrote:Just started playing yesterday. Why must you do this to me Nautik? My life has officially been diminished to nothing! Well, I need gems, and i'm willing to give out.. so, Origin if anyone wants to add me. Great game.
Muwahahahahahaha! My goal is to have the entire population of the world playing DragonVale within two years. So far, so good.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Nautik wrote:
Emotionless_Bob wrote:Just started playing yesterday. Why must you do this to me Nautik? My life has officially been diminished to nothing! Well, I need gems, and i'm willing to give out.. so, Origin if anyone wants to add me. Great game.
Muwahahahahahaha! My goal is to have the entire population of the world playing DragonVale within two years. So far, so good.

Great goal. Next you'll have us all playing "Nyan cat lost in space". :P

Also, just hit my 36 hour breeding time with mud/blazing :D

Also, fog dragons are very very nice consolation prizes for missing out on panlong :D
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 am

Grats on Panlong! :D

As soon as I got my first Panlong I took a bit of a break and started breeding for the commons that I didn't have. I ended up getting everything besides Sandstorm and Ice. I figured I'd pick them up after I got my second Panlong. As soon as those three are done I'll just be going for Sun, Moon, and Rainbow. Assuming I don't get them from my Fog/Lava and Blazing/Mud combos that is.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Not counting the new metal types, I have just 6 more "common" hybrids to go.
Scorch, Blue Fire, Swamp, Ice, Iceberg, and Sandstorm

Then theres of course Sun, Moon, and Rainbow.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Rumor is that Sandstorm is a pain. I'm not looking forward to that one.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Nautik wrote:Rumor is that Sandstorm is a pain. I'm not looking forward to that one.

I believe it. Mixing air-hybrid and earth gets 7 other possibilities, most lying around 12 hours incubation. Earth-hybrid and air though, is only 5 other possibilities, all of which are 8 hours. Get two air dragons, and breed earth-hybrids and it should be statistically easier.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Not to mention all the air hybrids sell for a million. Makes failure a bit less bitter
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

True, I always rage when I get a ten hour timer with Lava / Fog because I know the result is only going to net me 5k. Such a waste. I just want Panlong #2! D:
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Now there's Metal Dragons. This game is getting quite interesting.

I'm only gaining an average of 50k a day =.=
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Well congratz on sherlock for passing me up. im guessing he is coming after you nautik.

beware.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm going to start slowing down a good bit. I got my second Panlong breeding right now, and after he's hatched I plan on breeding a ton of them because they earn a huge amount of gold. So basically I'll only be getting breeding and hatching XP every 36 hours.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am

Just got a 48 timer with Scorch and Cold. It'll either be a Sun or Moon. :D

But then in my excitement, I accidentally sped up my second Panlong, and "wasted" gems. Oops. I guess if there was anything to waste gems on, that would be my first choice.

It's been a good week for rares!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 am

...my week has been getting worse. with each breeding, the 'quality' of each dragon egg starts to go down even though im trying hard for the panlong. :(
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 am

ThyGaming wrote:...my week has been getting worse. with each breeding, the 'quality' of each dragon egg starts to go down even though im trying hard for the panlong. :(
I got both of mine with Mud/Blazing. The alternative is Fog/Lava. Whenever Mud/Blazing failed I usually ended up with a Blazing ($$$) but when Fog/Lava failed I almost always got Lava, which doesn't sell for crap and has a long incubation and breed time.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Looks like statistically, metals are the best to breed overall out of the common dragons xp/money-wise. Why sell panlongs every day and a half when you can sell 4-6 metals in a day? Man, I wish I read the Wiki sooner, i've been set on getting my water stuff ready. Thank god I read that earlier.

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 am

Nautik wrote:Just got a 48 timer with Scorch and Cold. It'll either be a Sun or Moon. :D

But then in my excitement, I accidentally sped up my second Panlong, and "wasted" gems. Oops. I guess if there was anything to waste gems on, that would be my first choice.

It's been a good week for rares!

Grats. Ive been dealing with a food shortage. Cant seem to make enough money fast enough to get my dragons up to speed. Not with all the upgrades I need, lol. Sold two of my metal dragons that were completely incubated but not hatched (that I hadn't hatched before), just to free up room for other breeding and grow food while the habitat upgrades.

Still trying for sandstorm, and apparently iceberg. I thought I had one, but I guess not. Gotta love spreadsheets :D
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 am

Also, my gems have been acting up. It says I have 3 gems to give, but cant give them to anyone. Said the same thing yesterday, so I know its not a timer issue. No idea, but as soon as I can give gems again, I will :D
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Emotionless_Bob wrote:Looks like statistically, metals are the best to breed overall out of the common dragons xp/money-wise. Why sell panlongs every day and a half when you can sell 4-6 metals in a day?

Sell them?! o_O oh no no no.... you hatch them, throw them in an earth habitat and watch them earn you some insane cash. At level 10 they're bringing in 193 gold per minute. Right now I seem to be low on money considering the amount of food I need to be making, so that extra gold will be nice.

kirean wrote:Sold two of my metal dragons that were completely incubated but not hatched (that I hadn't hatched before), just to free up room for other breeding and grow food while the habitat upgrades.
Luckily for you, none of the metals are difficult to get. Breed two things, get one thing. They made them really easy, which is nice.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Nautik wrote:
Luckily for you, none of the metals are difficult to get. Breed two things, get one thing. They made them really easy, which is nice.

That's exactly why I made that decision. Easy to get + quick cash now = fun times.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Did any of you guys Friend List no longer have Sherlock? o.o

Sherlock disappeared from Dragonvale but I still see him on Gamecenter. Other than that, I finally break my common net income of 50k everyday and spending it all on Treats xD
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:07 pm

deconhawk wrote:Did any of you guys Friend List no longer have Sherlock? o.o

Sherlock disappeared from Dragonvale but I still see him on Gamecenter. Other than that, I finally break my common net income of 50k everyday and spending it all on Treats xD

ya I think that is bugged because im still on Dragonvale but sometimes i don't see people like kirean so i cant send them gems )=

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Anyone know a mctomleish?
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 pm

kirean wrote:Anyone know a mctomleish?

Nope. I only have GameFriend, Sherlock, Thy and Nautik.

I just checked my friends and now Nautik is also gone...
So buggy ;_;
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

He friended me. Guy is level 23 with 8+ leap year dragons. No idea who he is, but he has to be a member of this site.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 pm

mctomleish...

maybe its mcreddragon? MC is commonality between the two. Maybe Chris_MC?
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  thelonster Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

ThyGaming wrote:mctomleish...

maybe its mcreddragon? MC is commonality between the two. Maybe Chris_MC?

Can't be red, he said MC was his initials, I don't think his name is tom leish.
thelonster
thelonster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next