AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

+14
Bonkers
Admin
thelonster
Sherlockbholmes
Emotionless_Bob
MARS_MINER
TheMaveric
yodaking1999
kirean
GameFriend
Blooshamoo
Noobles
ThyGaming
Nautik
18 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  Nautik Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:02 am

Funny, s/he added me as well. I have no idea who it is. They have a nice park though!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 4 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  kirean Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm

There's a new easter dragon, bloom. Breed storm and lichen to get it. Mine is on its way, 13 hour breeding time.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:50 am

Ah! That's what that is! Super easy to get, I take it?
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 am

Nautik wrote:Ah! That's what that is! Super easy to get, I take it?
Seems to be, but it's a tri-element: plant clod lightning.

First time with storm/lichen, I got it, but I tried storm/plant and a few other combos that didn't work first.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:38 pm

I've got two tries on Storm / Lichen with nothing so far, I'll keep trying. I got another 48 timer with Scorch / Cold, I'm hoping it's a Sun this time.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I've tried twice so far but just keep getting more storms...
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:25 pm

It took me awhile. Maybe a total of 6 tries? I stopped counting. I got the 13 hour timer earlier this morning. Now I just need to get #2.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 pm

I feel so left out...#Androidproblems

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Admin wrote:I feel so left out...#Androidproblems

i just steal my sister's ipod for about 4 hours of the day to mess around with dragonvale....

that reminds me...
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm going to send you an iSomething.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Nautik wrote:

Send Ahnaris an iPad 3! xD
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonkers Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:50 pm

deconhawk wrote:
Nautik wrote:

Send Ahnaris an iPad 3! xD

No, don't turn him to the dark side, Android is best, apple is evil :)
Bonkers
Bonkers

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Apple has DragonVale, Android doesn't. :(

Ahn's Galaxy Nexus kicks the crap out of my iPhone in pretty much all areas, other than the ability to play DragonVale.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Blooshamoo Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Apple has DragonVale, Android doesn't. :(

It's due for Android in July, which is still toooooo long.
Blooshamoo
Blooshamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:49 am

At least it's on the way!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:00 am

Yay! New gem buddies! :D
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 am

Got my second bloom. If only my rainbow or sun/moon would get here.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Does the Fountain of Youth do anything useful? I feel like I've waster so much time with it..

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Emotionless_Bob wrote:Does the Fountain of Youth do anything useful? I feel like I've waster so much time with it..

same. no idea what it does other than take money away by stealing your dragon for a few hours to only make it younger??
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm

I bought a fountain, but I haven't used it yet, so I have no idea how it works. All I know is that it makes your adult dragons appear young again.

That 48 timer I got the other day ended up being a Sun, so now I'll have both Sun and Moon. Trying for my second Bloom right now. As soon as I get that I'll be going back to breeding Panlongs and maybe trying for Rainbow if I get bored with Panlong farming.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 am

Nautik wrote:Yay! New gem buddies! :D

Android has GameCenter?

By the way what are you guys using to breed for Panlong?
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:47 am

GameFriend wrote:
Nautik wrote:Yay! New gem buddies! :D

Android has GameCenter?

By the way what are you guys using to breed for Panlong?
I'm going for Mud/Blazing. Fog/Lava also works, though.

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Nautik wrote:I've got two tries on Storm / Lichen with nothing so far, I'll keep trying. I got another 48 timer with Scorch / Cold, I'm hoping it's a Sun this time.

Thanks for this, just got a 48 timer with scorch cold! Hoping for sun/moon
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm

It'll either be Sun or Moon. It doesn't have the right elements for Rainbow. Rumor has it that Rainbow is a pain to get. But yeah, Scorch / Cold is the way to go. I got both my Sun and Moon with that, and really easily too.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Eh Rainbow not that hard I got mine with Panlong and Mud on the 3rd or 4th time

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

By the way Bob's name is Origin in Game Center right? or is it something completely different like in game name...
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Sherlockbholmes wrote:Eh Rainbow not that hard I got mine with Panlong and Mud on the 3rd or 4th time
I've heard panlong bloom is good, but no luck here yet.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Sherlockbholmes wrote:Eh Rainbow not that hard I got mine with Panlong and Mud on the 3rd or 4th time

-.- I did a ton of Mud / Blazing and Lava / Fog (both sets can produce a Rainbow) and haven't seen one yet. It's last on my list of rares to get. I figured I'd just pick it up whenever I'm not breeding Panlong / Panlong.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 am

Another 48 breed timer. It will be Sun or Moon. I'd be stoked, but the habitats only hold one. To the hibernation cave it will go. :(
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 pm

GameFriend wrote:By the way Bob's name is Origin in Game Center right? or is it something completely different like in game name...
Yes, its me.

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Emotionless_Bob wrote:
GameFriend wrote:By the way Bob's name is Origin in Game Center right? or is it something completely different like in game name...
Yes, its me.

Why you no add me then? D:
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Nautik wrote:Another 48 breed timer. It will be Sun or Moon. I'd be stoked, but the habitats only hold one. To the hibernation cave it will go. :(

I got a 48 hour timer with Storm and Lichen.. trying to get my second Bloom
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:01 am

GameFriend wrote:I got a 48 hour timer with Storm and Lichen.. trying to get my second Bloom
Yeah, that second Bloom is being elusive for me. It'll probably be here until the end of the month, so at least there's a lot of time to get it.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 am

Nautik wrote:
GameFriend wrote:I got a 48 hour timer with Storm and Lichen.. trying to get my second Bloom
Yeah, that second Bloom is being elusive for me. It'll probably be here until the end of the month, so at least there's a lot of time to get it.

oh thank god. Im trying to save up for the easter fountain decoration. dang thing costs 7.5mil.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 am

Nautik wrote:

Sorry to hear that its giving you so much trouble. Not sure why I got so lucky with it.

ThyGaming wrote:
oh thank god. Im trying to save up for the easter fountain decoration. dang thing costs 7.5mil.

Thanks for pointing out that its an Easter decoration. Im just about at 7.5 mil trying to get the darned 4th island, but I'll grab one of these instead, before they vanish. My guess is that it makes money, since the description says it grants wishes to those that throw coins in. And you can have 25 of them O.o!

Confirmed this is false. Just a decoration, that by all accounts online, is limited

Last edited by kirean on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next