AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

+14
Bonkers
Admin
thelonster
Sherlockbholmes
Emotionless_Bob
MARS_MINER
TheMaveric
yodaking1999
kirean
GameFriend
Blooshamoo
Noobles
ThyGaming
Nautik
18 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  Sherlockbholmes Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Told ya they were common :D

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 6 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  ThyGaming Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

you guys have the best of luck, i never get anything until the last minute :((
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:34 am

Arg why is the second Bloom so hard to get!
Sakura and dodo is hard for me to.. :(
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 am

I lied and thought I had two Sakuras back to back on the second and third breeding. Turns out that the third was a Lava. That stupid ten hour timer threw me off. -.- I'm still working on Sakura #2. I think I'm up to fifteen failed breeds by now.

So yeah. You aren't the only one with semi terrible luck. You just have to keep at it, and keep an eye on your timers to make sure you're always breeding something. If it's close to bed time, and I get something with a short timer (three hours or less) I usually just speed it up with gems, so I don't miss out on a ton of breeding time. If you have the gems to do that, I highly recommend it.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Finally got a limited dragon! Now to get Sakura #2..

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am

Emotionless_Bob wrote:Finally got a limited dragon! Now to get Sakura #2..

grats. Both my two Sakuras were bred with Tree first and Flower second. That combination is the only "approved" one to get. Still working on rainbow and dodo. :( Not common at all.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 am

finally got my sakura. now i am only 10 gems away from getting my epic breeding island....

god it sucks to earn it...
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonkers Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 am

By the time I get this on androids, you guys probably wont be playing anymore :(
Bonkers
Bonkers

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 am

Bonkers wrote:By the time I get this on androids, you guys probably wont be playing anymore :(

With the rate they release new content, I dont think this is likely. Seems like everything has a special dragon. And I for one am still trying to get my darned first rainbow. And dodo. Hes being stubborn too.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Woohoo Finally got all da dragons :DDDDD
btw kirean have you tried fog and earth for the dodo because thats how i got mine

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:07 pm

I got my Dodo the day it came out. It was quite easy. I'm still trying to get a fricken bloom dragon.. :L

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Emotionless_Bob wrote:I got my Dodo the day it came out. It was quite easy. I'm still trying to get a fricken bloom dragon.. :L

D: you can only get it till April 30th

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Sherlockbholmes wrote:
Emotionless_Bob wrote:I got my Dodo the day it came out. It was quite easy. I'm still trying to get a fricken bloom dragon.. :L

You have so many Bloom Dragons x.x

I've tried about 4-5 different combinations in the Breeding Cave. And still none... T_T
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Sherlockbholmes wrote:Woohoo Finally got all da dragons :DDDDD
btw kirean have you tried fog and earth for the dodo because thats how i got mine

I have not. Thats next. I wish you could trade dragons. Want to help you guys out with some of the limited. And steal sherlocks rainbow!
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

deconhawk wrote:
Sherlockbholmes wrote:

You have so many Bloom Dragons x.x

I've tried about 4-5 different combinations in the Breeding Cave. And still none... T_T
try storm and lichen to get it. Worked for me.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 pm

kirean wrote:

I have not. Thats next. I wish you could trade dragons. Want to help you guys out with some of the limited. And steal sherlocks rainbow!

well if we could trade i have an extra rainbow in my hibernation den if you want it ^^

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm

kirean wrote:
Spoiler:
try storm and lichen to get it. Worked for me.

^^^
This!
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

This finally worked. I got a 48 hour timer with Bloom/Bluefire. It better be a darned Rainbow.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Tue May 01, 2012 5:59 pm

kirean wrote:

This finally worked. I got a 48 hour timer with Bloom/Bluefire. It better be a darned Rainbow.

lol finally now you have to try to get a second one :D

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue May 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Sherlockbholmes wrote:
kirean wrote:

lol finally now you have to try to get a second one :D

second dodo or rainbow? I won't know for another day if I got my first rainbow, as it could be sun/moon too.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

Spoiler:

Isn't the dodo thing over?
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Wed May 02, 2012 6:47 am

Spoiler:
second rainbow. but it will be a rainbow/sun/moon because you used bluefire and bloom which is plant, cold lightning and fire which will result in either a rainbow/sun/moon cat

Last edited by Sherlockbholmes on Wed May 02, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 am

Gamefriend. Dodo is here to stay. Bloom is gone, and Sakura ends this wednesday or something.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 am

Sherlock,

Breeding chart lists Sun/Moon/Rainbow as all possibilities of that combination. Only time will tell :)
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Wed May 02, 2012 3:01 pm

use your gems to find out :D

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Thu May 03, 2012 1:23 am

Sakura ends Thursday =/
Trying Tree and Flower. I hope the internet is right x.x
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu May 03, 2012 8:46 am

deconhawk wrote: Sakura ends Thursday =/
Trying Tree and Flower. I hope the internet is right x.x

Tree/Flower is the only way to get it, yes.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Thu May 03, 2012 8:47 am

kirean wrote:Sherlock,

Breeding chart lists Sun/Moon/Rainbow as all possibilities of that combination. Only time will tell :)

Rainbow!! Now just to get the second.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Thu May 03, 2012 9:51 pm

gl with that ^^

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Thu May 03, 2012 10:40 pm

after weeks of trying for the panlong. I finally have it.

Now for the rainbow, moon, and sun :((((((
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 am

well they say that panlong is a cousin of a rainbow which makes life a little easier.

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat May 05, 2012 9:41 pm

got my second 48 hour timer with bloom/blue fire. hope its rainbow again. I really recommend this combo.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sun May 06, 2012 3:13 pm

What the heck...
I breeded a Lava Dragon and another Dragon two days ago. They were still doing there thing until it ended today.
When I checked, it's a Rainbow Dragon Egg.

It wasn't even on purpose... I was bored and just breeded two random dragons ._.
Gonna check a website for combos for Rainbow dragon to see what the 2nd dragon was.

EDIT: It's not Seaweed cause I don't have one lol. Rainbow Dragons are so Random...
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherlockbholmes Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

thats why they are so common:P

Sherlockbholmes
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Thu May 10, 2012 12:01 am

3 new dragons...

Current:: Water & Magnetic 16hrs

Butterfly::Air & Firefly 12hrs

Plasma::Lighting Rust/Seaweed/Swamp 16hrs

Last edited by ThyGaming on Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next