AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itasan wants to play with you

2 posters

Go down

Itasan wants to play with you  Empty Itasan wants to play with you

Post  itasan Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

MC user name:_ITASAN_
Languages:German and English
Favorite thing to build and why:Stuff with red stone and pistons. Why? I don´t know I just like to make things functional.
Least favorite thing to build and why:I am not very good at pixel art so this is something I don´t like to do.
IRL hobbies:Ha ha I have to work and study. No time for other hobbys. But I like to sleep very long does that count?
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
Ancient Egypt. The first thing to mention woul be the Nil. The Nil was very important for the people because it gave them water as well as soil to gro plants.
The people lived in mudbrick homes. Most of them where peasants.
The most powerful person in ancient Egypt was the pharao. The pharaoh was the political and religious leader of the Egyptian people.
The Egyptians built pyramides to bury their pharaos.
Over many centuries, the ancient Egyptians developed a method of preserving bodies so they would remain lifelike.
The ancient Egyptians believed in many different gods and goddesses. Each one with their own role to play in maintaining peace and harmony across the land.

itasan

Back to top Go down

Itasan wants to play with you  Empty Re: Itasan wants to play with you

Post  Nautik Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:19 pm

_ITASAN_ has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down