AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

+14
Bonkers
Admin
thelonster
Sherlockbholmes
Emotionless_Bob
MARS_MINER
TheMaveric
yodaking1999
kirean
GameFriend
Blooshamoo
Noobles
ThyGaming
Nautik
18 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  Nautik Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:13 am

kirean wrote:Nautik, I hae you . :P
? D:
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  kirean Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 am

Was supposed to be hate....and only because you got me hooked on this game :D
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

kirean wrote:Was supposed to be hate....and only because you got me hooked on this game :D

lool
I'm sad that you need internet to play it.. (aka when I'm not at home)
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

kirean wrote:Was supposed to be hate....and only because you got me hooked on this game :D
I told ya it was good!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:27 pm

I've done almost nothing but play that today... Also the new iPad is sweet, though the keyboard has a bit to be desired.....
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm

I has a question!
Can you get the clover guy after today? (I just started trying to get it)
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I sure hope so. Also, does the dragozai tree give you gems?
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 am

Nope!

They allow you to gift 6 gems instead of 3!
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 2 Empty Hi might as well

Post  yodaking1999 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am

Well might as well i have been yearning to get more involved with you guys man im sad. Well i hope it is fun.

yodaking1999

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:23 am

So, how do you gems other than buying em?
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 am

Doing the arena every day, and getting them as gifts from friends.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:47 am

Nautik wrote:Doing the arena every day, and getting them as gifts from friends.

Well that's lame...it is a very well-designed game tho, the developers deserve some funds. Thanks for the gems guys. And nautik...9 million in cash?! Wow..
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:08 pm

kirean wrote:
Nautik wrote:Doing the arena every day, and getting them as gifts from friends.

Well that's lame...it is a very well-designed game tho, the developers deserve some funds. Thanks for the gems guys. And nautik...9 million in cash?! Wow..

lol I have very little since I'm trying to upgrade my treat farms... :P
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:36 pm

i find it easy.

What i would recommend is to get a few fire habitats at the beginning with the treat farms and upgrade the firedragons to lvl5 and fully habitate them :P

Easy money that way, at least in the beginning levels
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Upgrading your treat farms, apart from the xp, isn't worth it. The food doesn't scale in cost or time, so it's much cheaper to make many batches of the 50 coin treat than to buy the 1000 coin treat. The upgraded one is worse in its scale.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:12 pm

kirean wrote:Upgrading your treat farms, apart from the xp, isn't worth it. The food doesn't scale in cost or time, so it's much cheaper to make many batches of the 50 coin treat than to buy the 1000 coin treat. The upgraded one is worse in its scale.

well that all matters on how much time you have on our hands, what level your dragons are, and how many farms you have.

If you have a whole day to mess around, feel free to do the 50 coin, but if you are in a hurry and wont be back for a few hours, the expensive is worth it.

The higher you level up your dragons, the more it costs to feed them, the higher costing is kind of worth it.

And multiple farms helps alot. The wiki explains alot of this.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 am

I noticed a few of you breeding Moss + _____ combos. I assume this is for Clover. I managed to get two Clovers from Moss + Poison. Once you hit that seven hour breeding time, you know you're good to go.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 am

Oh...moss + something gives clover? :( Ive been breeding plant and earth trying to get that. They take 12 hours apiece, and the egg then takes another 12 hours. Got one hatching soon. Whats the clover egg look like?
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 am

ThyGaming wrote:
kirean wrote:Upgrading your treat farms, apart from the xp, isn't worth it. The food doesn't scale in cost or time, so it's much cheaper to make many batches of the 50 coin treat than to buy the 1000 coin treat. The upgraded one is worse in its scale.

well that all matters on how much time you have on our hands, what level your dragons are, and how many farms you have.

If you have a whole day to mess around, feel free to do the 50 coin, but if you are in a hurry and wont be back for a few hours, the expensive is worth it.

The higher you level up your dragons, the more it costs to feed them, the higher costing is kind of worth it.

And multiple farms helps alot. The wiki explains alot of this.

Oh, no doubt. I was just pointing out that it doesnt scale. So, where generally buying bulk saves you, this costs you more. Usually in time and money.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:26 am

Also, for those that havent gotten there, and don't read the wiki(like me): the Colosseum events take 24 hours and cannot be sped up (the game tells you that you cant speed it up, but doesnt tell you how long it takes)

So, I started my first event at like 11:45 last night. Meaning, I wont be doing it again tonight :P
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 pm

kirean wrote:So, I started my first event at like 11:45 last night. Meaning, I wont be doing it again tonight :P

The arena is a way to get gems. I do it daily, but I usually have a dragon to spare for it.

Clover egg will be gold, with a green four leaf clover on it.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Nautik wrote:
kirean wrote:So, I started my first event at like 11:45 last night. Meaning, I wont be doing it again tonight :P

The arena is a way to get gems. I do it daily, but I usually have a dragon to spare for it.

Clover egg will be gold, with a green four leaf clover on it.
Yea, I intend on doing it every day, just not starting at 11:45 pm. Ill skip "tonight" and start tomorrow at like 6 or 7 am. Something I can reliably hit every day. And if I miss it by an hour or two, no big deal.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

The wouldn't let me send Gems to Nautik, Thy and Sherlock last night D:
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMaveric Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 pm

OMG!!!! All I have is a iPod Nano. :( This is gonna make me even more restless on my vacation to England/France, b/c I'm gonna buy an iPod Touch when I get home. Wait *looks at mom's iPad* screw it...
TheMaveric
TheMaveric

https://www.youtube.com/mactechreviews

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:32 pm

The gem gifting is wonky I've noticed. I was able to send two to Kirean, and one other person. It's been said that if you completely close out the app, and restart it should work again.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

I was gypped on my breeding/hatching time today. My egg and dragons were going to be done within a couple minutes of each other. I spent a few hours way from wifi, and my egg still has 3 hours to go, but my breeding is done in less than an hour. Its worth noting they both had around 3.5 hours left at 5pm est....
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  MARS_MINER Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Sooooo apparently my brother had been playing this on my ipod for a while before he deleted it of my ipod.... He got to level 22 and had like 3 million moneys :/

yeah. that's my story.

Last edited by MARS_MINER on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MARS_MINER
MARS_MINER

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

kirean wrote:Oh...moss + something gives clover? :( Ive been breeding plant and earth trying to get that. They take 12 hours apiece, and the egg then takes another 12 hours. Got one hatching soon. Whats the clover egg look like?

Ikr? xD been doing the same thing!
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm

YES!

I have finally taken the time to decorate my islands. 2 done, one to go.
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I need to do that with my third island. It's a complete mess!

I finally(!) got a 36 hour breeding time with Mud + Blazing. 36 hours = Panlong!! Yey!! I am pretty stoked about that. Now to get a second!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Nautik wrote:I need to do that with my third island. It's a complete mess!

I finally(!) got a 36 hour breeding time with Mud + Blazing. 36 hours = Panlong!! Yey!! I am pretty stoked about that. Now to get a second!

I finally got my water dragon, and shortly thereafter bred air. Still waiting on the air habitat to finish, but I finally got clover!!! Moss + Flower on the epic breeding island did it for me, though not the first time...
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Grats on Clover! It took me awhile to get both of mine. As soon as you start breeding air the gold will start rolling in. You can't go wrong with 500,000 every few hours.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:07 pm

But But I missed clover! D:
I demand trading!!
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 pm

GameFriend wrote:But But I missed clover! D:
I demand trading!!
Last I checked (last night) Clover is still available. If you really, really, really want it, I recommend buying enough gems to purchase it on the market.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:29 am

It took me forever to get the clover.... sigh... panlong plz dont leave yet...
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next