AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahnarisstarcraft minecraft whitelist application. dududf

2 posters

Go down

Ahnarisstarcraft minecraft whitelist application. dududf Empty Ahnarisstarcraft minecraft whitelist application. dududf

Post  dududf Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

Greetings everyone, I am dududf (pronounced: duh-dud-ff (Strange I know, but it stuck)). I Have been playing minecraft a little while after classic was released. I have been an op on a couple of servers. The most recent server I was an op on was escapecraft. I'd say I am a fun loving guy, however I can concede that I am occasionally sarcastic when faced with griefers/rude people.

If I was to say what I specialized in, It'd have to be metro systems. Metro systems are what I love to make, however after I took a break from minecraft for a few months I have not had a chance to make any.

I hope to mingle with fellow ahnaris and starcraft fans alike!

Thanks for reading!

~Duncan Campbell

*Edit
Forgot to mention that I'm good with making functional tnt cannons. You know, in case you want a crater a couple of miles away.

Last edited by dududf on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

dududf

Back to top Go down

Ahnarisstarcraft minecraft whitelist application. dududf Empty Re: Ahnarisstarcraft minecraft whitelist application. dududf

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:49 am

dududf wrote:Metro systems are what I love to make

You and Kalex should talk.

I've added you to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down