AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cosyn's whitelist application

4 posters

Go down

cosyn's whitelist application Empty cosyn's whitelist application

Post  cosyn Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

MC user name: cosyn
Languages: English, a little French, barely any Korean
Favorite thing to build and why: I prefer to build my structures out of wood, and like to build ships, saloons, cabins, etc. I love to build in desert biomes.
IRL Hobbies: Guitar and Starcraft/Minecraft/Other
Ancient Egypt: Ancient Egypt was one of the most ancient civilizations in history, located in North-Eastern Africa and dating back to 3500 BC. It thrived for several thousands of years, mainly due to its convenient location on the Nile River as well as its surrounding geography, which protected it from foreign invaders. The Ancient Egyptians are noted for their discoveries and advancements in mathematics, medicine, sailing, literature, art, and architecture.

I am a huge fan of Starcraft and Minecraft (as well as Ahnaris), and hope to play in a server that integrates players from both communities into one. Thanks for reading my application.

cosyn

Back to top Go down

cosyn's whitelist application Empty Re: cosyn's whitelist application

Post  Nautik Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  cosyn Tue May 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Thank you for replying.

I have two problems, though... first of all I don't have a mic, and second of all I can't use Mumble or Skype (both of them stopped working on my computer a while ago, and even now I'm trying to fix it).

Is the purpose of the interview to ensure the player is trustworthy? I understand the rigorous process to getting whitelisted on this server and respect it, but am wondering if there is an alternative to replace this interview. I know I can't prove I won't grief or steal on the server, but I'd love to do something else to compensate, such as writing an essay on some field of education (I'm kind of joking, but I seriously would do it).

Thanks for reading.

cosyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Actually! Yes! There is something you can do!

Step 1 - Open MSPaint
Step 2 - Close your eyes (Keep them closed! No cheating!)
Step 3- Draw a picture of a cat
Step 4 - Okay, you can open your eyes now. Is this even a step?
Step 5 - Submit!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexnicnac Thu May 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Nautik, what if he has a mac? Then he no have MSPaint!

Alexnicnac

Back to top Go down

Post  cosyn Thu May 24, 2012 11:13 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/17/53/87/59/cat11.png

Here it is. I opened my eyes once only to fill up the inside with black paint (my cat is black! :D).

Is this good enough?

cosyn

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Thu May 24, 2012 11:32 pm

OHHHHH! ink plot test!

I see a snail riding a unicorn :D
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 am

It looks like a horse. Heh, I love that close your eyes and draw something in MSPaint thing, I may start making everyone do that!

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the John Smith texture pack. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCpatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down