AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madkipper's whitelist application

2 posters

Go down

Madkipper's whitelist application Empty Madkipper's whitelist application

Post  madkipper Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello, my name is Jared/Madkipper I am 14 years old and come England. I have just recently left a server i was a moderator on (culcraft.com) and wanted to join this server to be able to build with some more mature players. If I join the server I would like to start building large towns following fantasy style themes with unusual aspects and styles which I hope wil be interesting to explore. Also, I'd like to keep order on the server, i do not expect to be a moderator or a high rank but I would hope to sort out any issues if an admin is not on and would like to keep everyone happy :) .. In my spare time I play starcraft 2 ofc :D

My first project would be to build a chinese style town, this will add a little culture to the server...thankyou for your time.

madkipper

Back to top Go down

Madkipper's whitelist application Empty Re: Madkipper's whitelist application

Post  madkipper Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

And gosh dang it I sound like a robot cat

madkipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:06 pm

You didn't ask to be an OP, but did request a peacekeeping position, so I salute you. You're not getting real powers anytime soon, but that's just the way we run things here. Even so, I hope that you won't let that stop you from resolving conflicts. But most importantly, focus on having fun, and then worry about the fun of others.

And now we wait for Nautik's canned response.

Back to top Go down

Post  madkipper Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:16 pm

rhettbutler13 wrote:You didn't ask to be an OP, but did request a peacekeeping position, so I salute you. You're not getting real powers anytime soon, but that's just the way we run things here. Even so, I hope that you won't let that stop you from resolving conflicts. But most importantly, focus on having fun, and then worry about the fun of others.

And now we wait for Nautik's canned response.

No intention of having power, just want to help keep the server happy :)

madkipper

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:53 pm

Added Madkipper to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down