AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Minecraft Application

3 posters

Go down

My Minecraft Application  Empty My Minecraft Application

Post  jeremyroy77 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi my name is Chris Roy I am 17 years old. First language is French, Second English (so sorry for spelling mistake in Advence). I live in Canada, Ontario. the game I play the most is starcraft II diamond league zerg, I play minecraft when I am mad at starcraft (when i lose to allin and cheese) or when I am too tired. On a average week i play 3-10 hours. But alot more if i have project to build.

In minecraft the server i would like to build a battlefeild with all the starcraft units figting each other ZvPvT. I think that would be pretty awsome. If that doesnt work im up for anything other ideas.

Minecraft name : Jeremyroy77

thank you for your time

p.s ZERG FTW

jeremyroy77

Back to top Go down

My Minecraft Application  Empty Re: My Minecraft Application

Post  chaotix8000 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Your English isn't bad at all, one correction I'd put in at the end is after your p.s. its spelled PROTOSS. It's understandable though. You'd probably love our Lost Temple project if we restart it
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm going to add you, but not quite yet. We're having stability issues due to the new influx of players.

I'll add you within 24 hours, and I will reply to your thread letting you know that you've been added.

Sorry for the delay!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Added Jeremyroy77 to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down