AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahnaris server app

3 posters

Go down

Ahnaris server app Empty Ahnaris server app

Post  kazukev Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 am

Why hello! My name is Kazu or Kazukev(game ID). Of course, I would like to join your minecraft server. I'm inspired by your new 1.8 server video on Youtube. I love creating RL buildings and structures as seen on your video. Although, I'm not as skilled as the creators of your server thus far. I can say that I'm extremely inspired and will put forth the utmost effort in creating many towns, monuments, settings, and buildings! I normally create buildings that are inspired by real life buildings and architecture. If i'm accepted I cant wait to create whatever I can in hopes of inspiring others as I was!

Thank you

kazukev

Back to top Go down

Ahnaris server app Empty Re: Ahnaris server app

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 am

Looks good, Kazukev!

I've added you to the white list, the server's address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Ahnaris server app Empty application

Post  ballerwaller5 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

hi my name is tim and i play minecraft like it is a law and i am going to school but i am so deticatid to bilding stuff that i have stade up all night once and made a villige that had 50 bildings in it and i made each one to the specs of 50 diffrent pepol and thay loved it and i have watched you for the longest time and have always wanted to be on a sever with pepol that are better than me + i make big and cool forts and houses
ballerwaller5
ballerwaller5

https://www.youtube.com/tjr218

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 am

ballerwaller5 wrote:hi my name is tim and i play minecraft like it is a law and i am going to school but i am so deticatid to bilding stuff that i have stade up all night once and made a villige that had 50 bildings in it and i made each one to the specs of 50 diffrent pepol and thay loved it and i have watched you for the longest time and have always wanted to be on a sever with pepol that are better than me + i make big and cool forts and houses

Try again Timmy.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down