AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3

2 posters

Go down

Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3 Empty Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3

Post  THOMASCHIU Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey My name is Thomas and I have been playing Minecraft for at least a year now. I am 15 years old and live in Southern California. My in game username is THOMASCHIU and I enjoy building large buildings, pixel art, and spheres (mainly pokeballs :D ) I am subscribed to Ahnaris on youtube if that helps at all. And.... I enjoy watching him and Husky play placement matches and all their other shenanigans. So I hope that I can be added to the server so I can be a help to the "new world" server! I can't really think of anything else to say except that if I am accepted...Me= :cheers: + :D
THOMASCHIU
THOMASCHIU

Back to top Go down

Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3 Empty Re: Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm going to add you, but not quite yet. We're having stability issues due to the new influx of players.

I'll add you within 24 hours, and I will reply to your thread letting you know that you've been added.

Sorry for the delay!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3 Empty Re: Application for Ahnaris' Minecraft Server <3

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Added THOMASCHIU to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down