AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server

3 posters

Go down

LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server Empty LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server

Post  LiquidSpartan33 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:15 pm

My real name is Matt. My minecraft name is LiquidSpartan33. I am an 18 year old from rochester, new york. I have always loved watching Ahnaris cast Starcraft and have always wanted to play with him. Obviously that is difficult with so many people on Starcraft and with his busy schedule. I have always wanted to impress him and I feel this server would be the best way to do it. I would put alot of time and effort into the server and would build things for the common good rather than stuff that benefits myself. I would also bring my artistic expertise to the server and would create huge pieces of art and stucture much like the ship seen in Ahnaris' video. I would give anything to be a member of the server so that I could impress Ahnaris and the server as a whole. I thank you kindly for your time in looking at my application and I hope I can show you what I can do. If you choose not to admit me I understand there are alot of applications and will still follow the server through Ahnaris.

Thank you.

LiquidSpartan33
LiquidSpartan33

Back to top Go down

LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server Empty Re: LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm going to add you, but not quite yet. We're having stability issues due to the new influx of players.

I'll add you within 24 hours, and I will reply to your thread letting you know that you've been added.

Sorry for the delay!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server Empty Re: LiquidSpartan33 application for the Ahnaris server

Post  LiquidSpartan33 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm

not an issue at all I understand completely. Thank you for the admission!!!
LiquidSpartan33
LiquidSpartan33

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Curious....
What are your thoughts on the loss of Huk?

Btw everyone I'm bored at work :(
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  LiquidSpartan33 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Well... I saw it coming. He was living in korea, away from the team house; frankly he left because eg gave him way more money, it was nothing personal. He still hangs with team liquid alot and is still very active in the community. Im happy for him, he is really the only non-korean to win a major tornament like that so I wish him the best.
LiquidSpartan33
LiquidSpartan33

Back to top Go down

Post  LiquidSpartan33 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

We didnt lose him, he only changed his name, nothing more.
LiquidSpartan33
LiquidSpartan33

Back to top Go down

Post  chaotix8000 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:17 am

LiquidSpartan33 wrote: Well... I saw it coming. He was living in korea, away from the team house; frankly he left because eg gave him way more money, it was nothing personal. He still hangs with team liquid alot and is still very active in the community. Im happy for him, he is really the only non-korean to win a major tornament like that so I wish him the best.
LiquidSpartan33 wrote: We didnt lose him, he only changed his name, nothing more.

I do apologize, I did not mean to make it sound like he was a traitor or dumped you guys. I just saw an opportunity to hear how a former teammate felt about it. I am glad to gear that you guys still hang out with him and things are smooth. Again sorry :)
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Added LiquidSpartan33 to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down