AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

+14
Bonkers
Admin
thelonster
Sherlockbholmes
Emotionless_Bob
MARS_MINER
TheMaveric
yodaking1999
kirean
GameFriend
Blooshamoo
Noobles
ThyGaming
Nautik
18 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 7 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  kirean Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

Doesnt rust already exist?
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 7 Empty Re: Anyone play DragonVale on iOS?

Post  ThyGaming Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm

whopps, when i said rust, i meant plasma. typed it wrong :P
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

http://www.z33k.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

woot, got two butterflies in 3 shots :)
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 pm

kirean wrote:woot, got two butterflies in 3 shots :)

with a swing of luck i got mine in 4 :D
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Fri May 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Attempt Number 2 for me. No luck on any...

Is it better to breed them on the island than the cave?
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Saving gems for a breeding cave.. such tedious things.

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Emotionless_Bob wrote:Saving gems for a breeding cave.. such tedious things.

You need gems for a breeding cave? Or did you mean the island?

I'm saving too :(
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 pm

deconhawk wrote:Attempt Number 2 for me. No luck on any...

I got both mine in the cave(not island)
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sat May 12, 2012 2:32 am

kirean wrote:
deconhawk wrote:Attempt Number 2 for me. No luck on any...

I got both mine in the cave(not island)

o.o Well I Guess I'm not lucky xD

Edit: Well I got a Plasma on the first try. Looks like a Lighting Dragon but Blue/Teal. xD
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sat May 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Apparently wont have internet for another week so I wont be able to play dragonvale, sc, mc, or diablo3 :(( just my luck...
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat May 19, 2012 12:29 pm

gemstone dragons in the new update... this month is emerald, crystal+lichen is the reported combo
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sat May 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Waiting for my Crystal dragon to hatch. Then gonna try the combo.

Also found out the Breeding Island can be upgraded for 1,000 or so gems x.x
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sat May 19, 2012 10:35 pm

deconhawk wrote:Waiting for my Crystal dragon to hatch. Then gonna try the combo.

yea, i think the game has become a little unpopular and they tried to put in the butterfly and sakura to bring the popularity back up, but i bet their statistics didn't improve that much so they decided to add the gem dragons and make a whole bunch of stuff worth alot of gems to gain more profit. This might be a little profitable for now, but i think it might be going downhill from here.

That is what i get from it really. Seen it happen so many times before...
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 pm

ThyGaming wrote:
deconhawk wrote:Waiting for my Crystal dragon to hatch. Then gonna try the combo.

yea, i think the game has become a little unpopular and they tried to put in the butterfly and sakura to bring the popularity back up, but i bet their statistics didn't improve that much so they decided to add the gem dragons and make a whole bunch of stuff worth alot of gems to gain more profit. This might be a little profitable for now, but i think it might be going downhill from here.

That is what i get from it really. Seen it happen so many times before...

I agree. There was a popular game called the Smurfs. It was popular then it decreased. They added a lot of stuff but then it became unpopular and had so much problems, they deleted it.

Personally, It's growing popular at my High School... People are so crazy, they will do anything to get gems (without paying)
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 am

Ah I remember Smurfs..

I too am waiting for my Crystal dragon then Emerald
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Thu May 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Sorry for delay of gem gifting. Having that problem where friends disappear even after fully closing the app and re-opening. Hopefully it get's fixed soon.

Will be getting the Gem Tree so can give a gem a day to most of the people on my friend list instead of 3 per day and the next 3 the other.
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

Copper Dragon

I dont think it has a set breeding, so metal+lightning i think. 20hours incubation. GL

http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Copper_Dragon
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

Just got 48 hour timer with Crystal/Lichen....hopefully its a rainbow...but I really want that emerald.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun May 27, 2012 6:22 am

Am I the only one slightly annoyed they keep adding more crap into the game? Don't get me wrong, content is nice, but geez, let me catch up! D:

I finally got a 31 hour timer for Emerald. I still need Sandstorm, and now I need all the new ones they released. -.-
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Sun May 27, 2012 9:26 am

Nautik wrote:Am I the only one slightly annoyed they keep adding more crap into the game? Don't get me wrong, content is nice, but geez, let me catch up! D:

I finally got a 31 hour timer for Emerald. I still need Sandstorm, and now I need all the new ones they released. -.-
I think they are adding stuff because I think the had a decrease in amount of people playing. I believe Thy told me this not sure. But then it contradicts the statement when the App Store says Dragonvale is #1 Grossing App. And yes. It is annoying that there's so much stuff you forget about the other stuff x_x

I'm waiting for my Emerald to hatch... After getting a Moon Dragon from Crystal and Lichen x_x. That's the worst feeling that could happen. You expect an Emerald but you get a Moon... (Rage Moment. Dragonvale be trolling me) I haven't been able to get the Current Dragon =/
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sun May 27, 2012 1:12 pm

ThyGaming wrote:Copper Dragon

I dont think it has a set breeding, so metal+lightning i think. 20hours incubation. GL

http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Copper_Dragon

bunch of stuff can breed thus but I got this with metal and lightning at regular cave. only two things metal/lightning can produce and theyre both common.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Emotionless_Bob Sun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

I just got a 48 hour timer with Crystal/Lichen as well.. I'm honestly just happy I actually got my first 48 hours timer.. lol

Emotionless_Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Mon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Just hatched my Emerald Dragon. Gives a Gem per week. So about 4 gems a month. Not too bad.
Got another Emerald Egg waiting to hatch. Crystal and Lichen is an awesome combo.
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 am

deconhawk wrote:Just hatched my Emerald Dragon. Gives a Gem per week. So about 4 gems a month. Not too bad.
Got another Emerald Egg waiting to hatch. Crystal and Lichen is an awesome combo.

Don't even want to know how you got two. I just got my first 31 hour timer this morning. The 48 hour timer was yet another Moon. Guess I'll display this egg.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 am

Its 31 hours? Oh well I'm not going to make it anyway.. I was trying since it came out too.. :(
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

You can still breed it thru tomorrow night. Doesnt have to hatch before then, just be bred.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Wed May 30, 2012 6:31 pm

kirean wrote:You can still breed it thru tomorrow night. Doesnt have to hatch before then, just be bred.

yea i just barely got mine this morning. but i really wish i couldve gotten two. this way i couldve displayed the egg etc :P
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 pm

kirean wrote:You can still breed it thru tomorrow night. Doesnt have to hatch before then, just be bred.

I know that I meant it was unlikely :(
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Another update. Two new dragons and more levels.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Nautik wrote:Another update. Two new dragons and more levels.
forge is relatively easy, just keep breeding fire/metal. failure is a 5 hour brass, sells for 1.5 mil or something.

pearl is snow/seaweed
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  ThyGaming Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am

Game Update - June 04, 2012 -
Enchanted Breeding Cave is now 175 to upgrade from Breeding Cave.
Epic Breeding Sanctuary is now 225 to upgrade from Epic Breeding Island.

ty o' so much. wouldve taken me forever to get to 1250 or whatever they were...
ThyGaming
ThyGaming

Back to top Go down

Anyone play DragonVale on iOS? - Page 7 Empty I do Play Dragonvale

Post  arkminecraft Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

I play dragonvale on my dad's Ipad,
My gamecenter name is Pikachu168
Add me plz!
arkminecraft
arkminecraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobles Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 pm

ThyGaming wrote:Game Update - June 04, 2012 -
Enchanted Breeding Cave is now 175 to upgrade from Breeding Cave.
Epic Breeding Sanctuary is now 225 to upgrade from Epic Breeding Island.

ty o' so much. wouldve taken me forever to get to 1250 or whatever they were...

Oh Thank the Lord. Yeah it was about 1250 gems.

Anyone got Pearl yet? Keep getting fails with Snow and Seaweed. Gonna take a long time.
Noobles
Noobles

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Just keep at it. Hatched my pearl today.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

kirean wrote:Just keep at it. Hatched my pearl today.

Just wondering what's the sell price?
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next