AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D looking for people to play with

+2
MARS_MINER
lokiluck
6 posters

Go down

D&D looking for people to play with Empty D&D looking for people to play with

Post  lokiluck Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:49 pm

hi i am looking for more people to play with, and if you want we can figure out ways to play via the interwebz. I don't like to DM personally.
lokiluck
lokiluck

Back to top Go down

D&D looking for people to play with Empty Re: D&D looking for people to play with

Post  MARS_MINER Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm

The way me and my friends do it is we made a google doc that has a grid on it and we have text boxes for each unit/ moving thing and we draw in obstacles!
MARS_MINER
MARS_MINER

Back to top Go down

D&D looking for people to play with Empty Re: D&D looking for people to play with

Post  MARS_MINER Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

and yes i would be interested, though maybe not as DM but If i could also play and be DM...
MARS_MINER
MARS_MINER

Back to top Go down

Post  kirean Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 pm

lokiluck wrote:hi i am looking for more people to play with, and if you want we can figure out ways to play via the interwebz. I don't like to DM personally.

If you have a need for a dark-elf sorcerer, I'm game. Not much availability though, so much goin on atm. Gotta find my old character sheets.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Loki Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 pm

I'd be very interested.

Count me in (assuming I'm available).

As for playing over the web, I've seen some applications designed for just this. Can't remember names and don't have links atm, but give me a bit and I'll dig through my bookmarks.

Edit: Stumbled across a virtual tabletop wiki while looking for my old bookmarks. Currently looking through several of the available options, but I need sleep. I'll update this post/make a new one when I have something further to add.
Kane Loki
Kane Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 am

I play D&D Online. It's very fun. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  lokiluck Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 am

sweet, i will figure out something and let you guys know. I know one group of my friends does it mumble and webcam of the DM.
lokiluck
lokiluck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharky Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Totally down for this. Elven Ranger if you need it.

Sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Loki Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 am

Any further news on this?

The mumble/webcam idea sounds great - no need to learn a new program just to play, fewer things to go wrong.
Kane Loki
Kane Loki

Back to top Go down

Post  lokiluck Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 am

thanks for reminding me just have been caught up in work recently and have just gotten back to playing minecraft. I will have an answer by next weekend, since one of my other friends and our group has been slacking.
lokiluck
lokiluck

Back to top Go down

Post  lokiluck Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:04 pm

K, since we have mumble we will get this done, PM if you are interested in playing and if you want to be the DM let me know in PM as well, I will let you all know soon with our first meet up for we can build characters
lokiluck
lokiluck

Back to top Go down

Post  GameFriend Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:45 am

Would you be able to record this? For I don't play D&D and never have so I want to see you guys play or listen to you guys play. lol

(sry but I'm not interested in playing (nothing at all against anybody))
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down