AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players?

3 posters

Go down

Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players? Empty Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players?

Post  BigGWesty Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:36 pm

I've seen tonnes of games from them where they get really average kd's and rarely play the objective and you get comments with 10 million likes saying "so beast!!!"

I actually can't tell if I was just way above average and should have gone pro or if they're taking the piss out of the youtubers.
Those of you who play CoD: is 3 accounts that have over 3 k/d average, better than average or awesome? (Black ops. Not bothered with MW3)
I should also probably mention that I've never played with a team that I knew and I played just about every form of game type.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players? Empty cod players on youtube

Post  morgsy01 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 am

i dont see why they are so popular either the only funny guy on there is dai ling ping or as his username says mrLBX2 and hes not popular

oh and this might help you know why they are so popular one time in school we were in the computer room and the teacher left so one kid went onto youtube watching cod videos and almost every boy gathered around him

morgsy01

Back to top Go down

Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players? Empty Re: Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players?

Post  DatJames Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Because they're good at what they do, mostly.

I don't watch CoD videos for humour or skill, and that's why I mainly watch Seananners. That man has such a relaxing voice it's not even funny. He also talks about... Well, topics I can relate to a lot. Him and Hutch. They're who I watch to get my CoD Fix. :P
DatJames
DatJames

Back to top Go down

Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players? Empty Re: Why do so many people get impressed by youtube cod players?

Post  BigGWesty Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:26 pm

I'll admit seananners is quite good to watch but he's a LP guy rather than a CoD channel. Hutch I haven't watched in years so...

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down