AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D

4 posters

Go down

FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D Empty FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D

Post  Gnomeslayer778 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 pm

I'd like to remove Coen1987 from my zone because when asked to rebuild his house to a more suitable place he overreacted and whined and well, x.x Threw a tantrum.. also died which I found amusing ^-^
(I felt a reason was needed ^-^)

I'd like to add a BigDog30's brother to my zone :D
Rapper50

(The permissions list should be as follows: FreeeDoom, Kepnid, Rapper50, Bigdog30, Demoldisher, Gustav00, Deconhawk, Bad_boys, Sockmuffin3000)

My region is "freeedoom_01"

Gnomeslayer778

Back to top Go down

FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D Empty coen

Post  bigdog30 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 pm

coen does need to go

bigdog30

Back to top Go down

FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D Empty Re: FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D

Post  kirean Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Added Rapper50, when coen confirms that all his stuff is out, I'll remove him too.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D Empty freeedooo, is my temple protected??

Post  kepnid Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 am

says it in the title, for any mods wondering it is the large structure going up near freeedoom's island community. If its not included, may you toss it in with the rest of his plot. (im sorry its so big and at the corner of his land)

kepnid

Back to top Go down

FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D Empty Re: FreeeDooms -I wish to add and remove people from my zone :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down