AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application to Join!

2 posters

Go down

My Application to Join! Empty My Application to Join!

Post  creph Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:25 pm

MC user name: Kreph

Country: US East Coast. I'm from California but I'm stationed out here. Not bad, but no west coast.

Languages: English for the most part. I know very little German (was stationed there for 3 years) and Japanese that I took in High School, oddly took Japanese instead of German. Whoops.

Favorite thing to build and why: I love making well made houses. I like to take my time to make it realistic in placement, architecture, interior, and such. I haven't gotten much into the farming aspect but I love the idea of it. I got out of Minecraft a while ago. Glad to be back.

IRL hobbies: Computer games, some competetive, a lot of RPGs. I travel the area as well. Being from a different part of the country I really find these new places interesting. My girlfriend and I check out old "haunted" places sometimes. Good fun.

Occupation: Military. I'm in the USAF. Security Forces. Think Military Police but for the Air Force. I joined a little over 4 years ago. I have about a year and a half left. Looking to go back to school afterwords.

I could go on a bit about ancient Egypt. Their Gods were incredibly interesting. Sobek, the God of the Nile would supposedly come eat the children. His sibling was Ra. Ra was essentially the God of the Sun. Their mother is Neith. She was modeled visually after Cleopatra. She was the world weaver.
I also have a fear of open water. Not in minecraft thankfully, and its not the strongest phobia.. But it still gets my heart racing. I can go out on a jet ski, but if I fall off I have a mild panic attack, especially in the middle of lake or the like.

Thanks for reading, I hope you accept! A friend of mine suggested the server to me, said it was a good place with good people.

creph

Back to top Go down

My Application to Join! Empty Re: My Application to Join!

Post  MittRomey Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Congratulations, you've been added to the whitelist

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
OR
ahnaris.servegame.com

If you wish to use a voice chat with members, we currently use Mumble, the information is...
IP: vx71.commandchannel.com
PORT: 2057

Anywhere under "Random Land" are channels for our use.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down