AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join this great Minecraft Server

3 posters

Go down

Application to join this great Minecraft Server Empty Application to join this great Minecraft Server

Post  stereonerd Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello, my in game name in stereonerd.

I would like to join the server because i enjoy collaboration with others and HUGE projects that others can see. I have only played in single player but have ideas that I think others would like to see and help out in. I also like to be creative. I am a musician (playing the violin, guitar, and percussion), and I'm working on composing in some of my spare time.

But in Minecraft, i have built a rollercoaster, giant tower(still getting bigger), and a castle. Those being some of my more impressive accomplishments. My favorite is the tower with a tree garden on the roof.

I have ideas for interesting structures that I think will be rely cool. I hope to be as of much help to this community as I possibly can! 8)

stereonerd

Back to top Go down

Application to join this great Minecraft Server Empty Re: Application to join this great Minecraft Server

Post  BigGWesty Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Could you post some screen shots. (Not a necessity, I'm just interested)

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Application to join this great Minecraft Server Empty Re: Application to join this great Minecraft Server

Post  stereonerd Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Sorry I can't. My first projects needed to be deleted because of crashing problems and my tower is on my mac but t is not equaled with screen capture. But I I get one I'll be sure to post. :)

stereonerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey there stereonerd, you've been added to the white list!

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  stereonerd Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks!
GL HF to you too!

stereonerd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down