AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server

3 posters

Go down

Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server Empty Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server

Post  nccvoyager Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 am

Hello again Ahnaris.
You remember me, I hope.
Or, perhaps you don't.
Either way, I was on the whitelist for the previous server, and though I did not play often, and only created a very small home near a small lava lake, I enjoyed the time on the server.
At the moment, I am unable to play Minecraft outside of a browser, due to a failure of the coding in the "new" launcher, resulting in it crashing, no fail, on my computer.
I am also going through quite a lot of hardship in my life, and am not motivated to, nor compelled to, play many games.
World of Warcraft, having it's free to play Starter Edition, is the game I am currently playing.
After I reach level 20, being the capacity in the Starter Edition, I most likely will stop playing, having no job, and not being able to have successfully been hired in the past eight months.
I will most likely end up playing Age of Empires: Online, and Warcraft 3 afterwards, and will only occasionally play Minecraft until the 1.9 full release in several months.
Even then, I am just not able to focus effectively on anything due to my current mindset.
So, I probably am worth much less as a player, honestly, than many others.
However, I can, when I apply myself, make fairly interesting constructions underground, and fairly institutional structures above ground.
So, once again, I probably am worth very little, and most likely do not deserve to have a place on you, likely Ahnaris', server.

Last edited by nccvoyager on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
nccvoyager
nccvoyager

Back to top Go down

Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server Empty Re: Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:21 am

If you were on the white list on the old world, you should still be on the white list.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server Empty Re: Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server

Post  nccvoyager Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 am

Brilliant...
As I just added about being fairly useless to the server...
Ahem.
Regardless, all I have said is still true.
nccvoyager
nccvoyager

Back to top Go down

Post  SpidrMnky Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:25 am

this application needs more happiness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 am

Cheer up, here's a Pinkie Pie!

Application for User nccvoyager to Join Ahnaris' Minecraft Server Pinkiepielovesyou

No one is ever worth very little, and no one is ever useless on the server.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nccvoyager Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

Thanks for the attempt, but I'm in a pretty deep rut.
Too much has gone wrong in the past eight months for me, and I have pretty much lost all hope...
In any case, thank you, but I have pretty much lost all hope for most things to do with my life.
I guess you're right though...
I feel the only thing I am good at is helping others, while falling further into hopelessness myself.
So, I guess I'll try and help with something on the server, sometime soon.
For now though, I should sleep for a while.
nccvoyager
nccvoyager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down