AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Application To Minecraft Server

2 posters

Go down

An Application To Minecraft Server Empty An Application To Minecraft Server

Post  boomstick99 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 am

Hi, my name is Ryan but u can call me by my MC name boomstick99. I am 12 years old and i know that I'm a little young but i love MC and I'm quite creative. I will do anything you want me to do and that means mostly admins and ops. I wouldn't call me a epic builder but I can make some epic things and I can learn very quickly.
I would say I'm best at making gardens and buildings. My favourite materials to work with are wood, sandstone and woden planks. I WILL BE AT SCHOOL FROM MON.-FRI. Soif you need me at thos times I won't be available.
Oh and school starts at 9:00-3:01 anytime other then inbetween those times i will be available. I also have skype and google talk. I am at my dads every second weekend so I won't be available at thos times. I'm sorry this is such a long application but I want to be on your server SO BAD. :D

boomstick99

Back to top Go down

An Application To Minecraft Server Empty Re: An Application To Minecraft Server

Post  Nautik Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Added boomstick99 to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down