AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddiepoe's Application

2 posters

Go down

Teddiepoe's Application Empty Teddiepoe's Application

Post  Teddiepoe Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

I know as soon as I post this, I’m going to decide it’s not good enough, but I suppose I need to get around to posting it eventually. =P

So… um… hello Ahnaris. =P

Actually, that video of you and Husky “beating” Minecraft whilst you aided him was what got me interested in Minecraft. =P

Let’s see… I’ve had the game for a couple weeks now, I think a few days before patch 1.7 came out, and in that time; I’ve built a small house with an entire village to go along with it; I’ve built a fort, with walls and a guard-tower, and a hotel and mine; and next to that I built a sort of…temple, castle thing.

I’m not quite sure what it is yet actually. xP Part of it’s underground, and the pillars make it sort of look like Moria, but the part that rises above the ground looks like an ancient Greek temple.

I would put pictures up of them, but I have noooooo idea where the pictures go every time I take a screenshot of them. >.<

My building style is generally realistic in nature. =P I wouldn’t build a house made out of pink wool, although I have no problems with other people doing that. =P Also I don’t do a lot of pixel art.

I’m hoping to, at some point, finally make a hidden passage somewhere. =P But I have yet to find any slimes for sticky-pistons. xP

Um… I’m 17… but please don’t hold that against me. xP I’m not a… hoodlum, or whatever they’re called these days.

And for future reference, I am male. =P Because sometimes people assume “Teddiepoe” (which happens to be my in-game name =P) is a girl.

But come on! Teddy, like the bear, and Poe, like the Edgar Allan. =P

What’s more manly than stuffed animals and poets?

This is really long.

I should stop rambling.

Please accept me as one of your own. xP

Thank you for/sorry for potentially wasting, your time.

-Teddiepoe
Teddiepoe
Teddiepoe

Back to top Go down

Teddiepoe's Application Empty Re: Teddiepoe's Application

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorry, all I got out of this was "17" and "girl" :D

Nice application. I'm always happy to see young'uns with a solid grasp of their native language.

I've added Teddiepoe to the white list. If that name is incorrect please let me know and I'll change it. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Hope to see you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddiepoe Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Why thank you. =P I don't understand all this text talk and going on among my generation. =P You instantly seem 10,000 times smarter just by typing things out fully.

I am slightly confused though, as to why it wasn't "Admin" who accepted me. =P But I'm sure if I don't ask, somebody will tell me anyway.

Thank you for your time. =)
Teddiepoe
Teddiepoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 am

Teddiepoe wrote:Why thank you. =P I don't understand all this text talk and going on among my generation. =P You instantly seem 10,000 times smarter just by typing things out fully.

Yep! It's helped me out in a lot of situations. Teachers like me. I think.

Teddiepoe wrote:I am slightly confused though, as to why it wasn't "Admin" who accepted me. =P But I'm sure if I don't ask, somebody will tell me anyway.

Ahnaris = Admin
Nautik = Admin

Ahnaris was doing replays today, and he was behind on reviewing applications. I did it because I am nice like that. :)

Teddiepoe wrote:Thank you for your time. =)

Welcome to the server!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down