AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  TLOPEZ24 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:33 am

Hello, TLOPEZ24 (This is also my Minecraft In-Game Name..)
I would really like to join this server because, well I love ahnaris but what I like more, no offense, Is creating something in minecraft. I can just play for hours creating things that look pretty good, although I wouldn't consider myself good enough to create something like in that video that Ahnaris made...
I really want to be in this server because it looks like it's great, it's clean, and neat and has SO much variety.
When I saw the castle that was great in detail I just stared in awe and thought to myself "can I build something near that awesomeness?" I really want to try and become a great builder in Minecraft and this server would be a great way to show it! So im begging you, please let me in this server.

Sincerly,
TLOPEZ24

TLOPEZ24

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am

The castle shown in the video is exceptional work. We don't expect work like that from everyone. We just ask that you put effort into what you build, which basically means no cobblestone blobs.

I've added you to the white list, the server IP is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down