AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  walshie4 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 am

Hey all, I'm walshie4. A few of my friends would love to join your server to fill it with technical contraptions, such as light switches and auto harvesting farms. We also love to build underground, tending to make a miners camp type base. I've played on multiple servers, been a mod, an admin, and even a superadmin, but i'm thinking about hanging up my moderating cape (for now) to play on a server with a community that keeps me interested and with players who are as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to big projects. On other servers said players cannot be found. Only on these types of 'elite' Minecraft servers can the very best builders, miners, and crafters be found. I hope to join and immediately get to work a big project (its a secret :D)
Thanks,
walshie4

walshie4

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  BigGWesty Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:18 am

walshie4 wrote:Hey all, I'm walshie4. A few of my friends would love to join your server to fill it with technical contraptions, such as light switches and auto harvesting farms. We also love to build underground, tending to make a miners camp type base. I've played on multiple servers, been a mod, an admin, and even a superadmin, but i'm thinking about hanging up my moderating cape (for now) to play on a server with a community that keeps me interested and with players who are as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to big projects. On other servers said players cannot be found. Only on these types of 'elite' Minecraft servers can the very best builders, miners, and crafters be found. I hope to join and immediately get to work a big project (its a secret :D)
Thanks,
walshie4
I'd say tell the guy doing the world map to ignore your place. Someone is making a map of the server with everyone's buildings on it. It's both epic and difficult but if you want your project to remain secret you have to tell him.
I wouldn't call anyone 'elite' on any server but everyone on the server is very talented and puts a lot of effort into what they do. I hope you get in because anyone who had a big project in mind usually astounds ahnaris and anyone else who happens to come across it.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Added walshie4 to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down