AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Hello,

I'm 18 years old and I haven't got anything to show but i have lots of ideas of things to do and i love helping people so i aim on helping people with their projects and helping anyone that needs help with anything. I'm from England and im usually on Minecraft when ever i get a chance to go on it and i like watching Anharis on both of his channels :) and i would like to be a part of the community.

I dont grief and never will, i dont insult or anything like that unless someone insults me first but if it gets too much or too aggressive i would contact the admins so they could sort things out and calm things down. I am very easy to get along with and have a laugh and hopefully if accept me, you won't have any trouble from or with me

My IGN is: AngelofRevenge
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

I've added you to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you very much and also on ahnaris's 1.8 minecraft video he said that admins would be placing and hiding chests with diamond equipment but he also said that about it being creative so does that everyone that has been white-listed with have creative mode or will the admins be the only ones with it?

Thanks for your help and looking forward to playing on the server
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 pm

nacreous wrote:Thank you very much and also on ahnaris's 1.8 minecraft video he said that admins would be placing and hiding chests with diamond equipment but he also said that about it being creative so does that everyone that has been white-listed with have creative mode or will the admins be the only ones with it?

Thanks for your help and looking forward to playing on the server

It depends. Creative mode is reserved for veterans that have proved they can build amazing stuff. In order for us to put you in creative mode you have to prove that you'll make good use of it.

People who are in creative mode don't participate in the game that involves finding hidden chests, so you don't have to compete with people that don't even need those items.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks alot you have been so helpfully and u are quick on the replies too and u get loads of applications

how many have u had so far? if u dont mind telling me

I hope u have a great day and keep up the amazing work
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I'd guess about 50 today. It's been insane.

Thanks for the compliments, we do our best!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Wow and yeah i bet it has been insane, everytime i reload the page there is like 5 new applications lol

no problem and im glad u do do your best thats why its an amazing server
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:48 pm

I've had to start holding off on new applicants, I'll have to add the new ones in about a day or so. You're lucky you put your app in when you did!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Nautik wrote:I've had to start holding off on new applicants, I'll have to add the new ones in about a day or so. You're lucky you put your app in when you did!

Oh right well thats understandable because a server can only hold a certain amount of people and then after that its starts getting unstable and yeah thanks again for adding me :) i am lucky yay!

Will adding the applicants the next day or so help with the stability? sorry i dont know much about the minecraft servers stabilitys
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 pm

nacreous wrote:Will adding the applicants the next day or so help with the stability? sorry i dont know much about the minecraft servers stabilitys

Yeah, it should help. We have a lot of people logging on to check things out, so it's laggy, and we've had quite a few crashes. We're hoping that it'll calm down a bit in the next few hours so we can start letting in more newer people.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh right well i hope it does and yeah i know and oh really are the crash because of the amount of people and the recent influx on the server?

Oh right well i hope it calms down too and just wondering is there or will there be a limit on the amount of people on the server or a limit on the white-list?
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Crashes are because of the 1.8 memory leak, and the influx of people. We were having issues before we let the new group on, so most of the issues are due to the memory leak. Once that's taken care of it should be a lot more stable.

There likely won't ever be a limit on the white list, but the current limit for the server is 32. We have yet to reach that limit. The most I've seen online is about 25, so we're close, but not quite there.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Nautik wrote:Crashes are because of the 1.8 memory leak, and the influx of people. We were having issues before we let the new group on, so most of the issues are due to the memory leak. Once that's taken care of it should be a lot more stable.

There likely won't ever be a limit on the white list, but the current limit for the server is 32. We have yet to reach that limit. The most I've seen online is about 25, so we're close, but not quite there.

What is the 1.8 memory leak? sorry i have never heard of it and yeah hopefully it will more stable :) and oh right well thats good to know and well soon that 25 will be 32 and then u might have a problem then with people not being able to get on the server because it is full so i know its not happening right now and that will be in the future but when that does happen will u be upgrading it or keeping it the same?

I hope u dont mind me asking you all these questions do u? if u do then i can stop after this one?
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down