AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post  TetraSC2 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:55 am

Hello there!

I would like to apply to your server for serveral reasons; I am very creative with most things that I do in real lift and in my love of gaming. So there really isn't anywhere better for me that on mincraft. I've watched your minecraft server videos and am loving what people are doing on there, and would really like to contribute to it. I have various ideas rattling around in my head. The main one being a nydus worm using the teleportation mod. I don't know why apart from it seeming really cool to me :D
I've also been working on a city built into the side of a cliff in my SP (along with various castles etc.) however, I'd like to be able to play with other people and have thier creative imput on things that I am building as well.

I want to be on a server with lots of people as that way, everyone can bounce ideas off each other and help each other out with aspects they don't quite understand. I also want to experiance first hand the amazing art and buildings people on the server have made.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope i'll see you on the server.

Peace. :)

TetraSC2

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Tetra Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 am

Oh and my in game name is: TetraSC2

Tetra

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Added to the white list.

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831