AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Snumperbunks Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 am

Hi! :D My name is.. Juyoung.. really azn. I'm Korean :P. Ahnaris probably knows me as 'Khaos,' on Starcraft II. My minecraft account name is 'Snumperbunks'. I've never really built anything too amazing in MineCraft.. I did make a huge pyramid with multiple mazes inside it though. Not quite finished yet, but I'm planning to add more stuff to it later. I've made loads of houses though. I don't know what I'll make on the server, probably something StarCraft II related..
Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you guys let me join your server,
And thanks for taking your time reading this <3

P.S. Question: If I get accepted, do I have to build everything legitly or can I give myself stuff?

Snumperbunks

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  BigGWesty Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:33 am

legit unfortunatly. I like mining but sometimes you just can't find 10 billion diamonds or 100 billion blocks of sand for sandstone and glass. I'd like it if we had the option to do so and that you had to put a sign saying wether or not it was legit or something along those lines.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey there Snumperbunks, you've been added to the white list!

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Snumperbunks Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

:D THANKS <333

Snumperbunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content