AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  bishopgunn Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 am

To begin my name is Joel and I love Minecraft. Why do i love Minecraft, well that's very very easy for me to explain. The idea that given the proper tools, time, and drive i can create anything imaginable is simply awesome. Its been roughly a little over a year since i first got my hands on a copy of Minecraft and since then I've focused primarily on a sandbox world and a design world. In the sandbox i simply try out new ideas with little to no effort to keep them polished, this is were i hash out how to make certain things work for me. The second is simply to display final projects I'm working on.

I learned about the server from Ahnaris's youtube channel and figured it would be a good fit for me after hearing him describe what this server was intended for. I would certainly enjoy a place to openly display my projects alongside others without the fear of griefing. The project that comes to mind when i think about putting into motion if i am accepted onto the server would be a highland castle with outlaying village depicting where my family if from in Scotland.

One thing to add is that all my construction is built with material that i myself have farmed nothing seen below has been sandboxed in.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application i hope you all have a wonderful day.

P.S. here are a few pictures of some projects I've worked on this past few months.

Application Mc6

Application Mc1

Application Mc2
bishopgunn
bishopgunn

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 am

Good looking work! What texture pack is that?

I added BishopGunn to the white list. If that's the incorrect name, let me know and I'll correct it. The server IP is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome aboard, I'm looking forward to seeing your work!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  bishopgunn Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 am

If I'm not mistaken it was claycraft at the point when those pictures were taken. Thank you very much for the Invite.
bishopgunn
bishopgunn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down