AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Azteca975

2 posters

Go down

Application - Azteca975 Empty Application - Azteca975

Post  Azteca Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 am

Hi. I've been looking for a server as SP is very dull and boring. I'm currently in an SMP server, and have built several structures and working on a cathedral, but it is hard to incorporate my ideas as you have to collect all resources yourself and makes it difficult to start large scale projects, which i enjoy very much in building in a realistic style and in all my own inventiveness. I am pretty creative and would love to join the server in order to have my ideas become creations. i found the server as one of your sc2 followers, im 15, and username is Azteca975, Again it'd be great to join this server in order make my ideas possible while being in a strong, humble community. :)

Azteca

Back to top Go down

Application - Azteca975 Empty Re: Application - Azteca975

Post  Azteca975 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 am

Forgot to login when posting. My bad! :(
I also would like to say that i like messing with redstone, although not fully understanding it yet, but it makes for really cool things as ive seen others do, again, My Bad! Sorry. :|
Also, what mods are there, like TooManyItems, or flymod, just wondering and do you have to gather resources if so, that's fine by me, just wanna know.

Azteca975

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Hey there-

I've whitelisted your user name "Azteca975" for logging into the server. The address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831.

As for mods, we're running a minimal amount ATM, due to RAM constraints. I may be upgrading in the future, but for now we just have anti-griefing mods (fire wont spread, etc).

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down