AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  LostScore Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Hello Ahanaris or any other admin that can white list.
Well about myself is that I loved to pvp and set up multiple traps in the entrance of my home so no trespassers occur. I also do not tolerate grieving as it happen to me a couple of time as i try to make my base look as natural as it can so it will be hidden. I would also try not to grieve other people work as i understand all the hard work they put into it and will be open to opinion. I loved to work with red stone and figure out how to change the design around to make it more effective in usage with less bugs. Sometimes when there are no areas to pvp in i would build a arena to battle that can be suited for teams or a free for all. I am not really the artistic type so i couldn't really build anything that would look beautiful.

LostScore

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  ultimateluck Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:31 am

"I would also TRY not to grieve other people work"

:scratch:

only try?
ultimateluck
ultimateluck

Back to top Go down

Post  Nazoa Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:21 am

Ok, seriously, your odds of getting into the server are greatly increased if you never mention griefing. Any serious Minecraft player is opposed to griefing, therefore your best shot at getting in is proving that you are a serious Minecraft player. If you can do that, then it will be safely assumed that you hate griefing, and that you yourself won't engage in griefing.

If you were submitting a job application, you wouldn't put on the bottom "Don't worry, I will not be lazy" because then that immediately gets the employer thinking that you're lazy. In the same way, you don't want griefing to be on the Admin's mind when considering whether to add you to the whitelist or not.

Last edited by Nazoa on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subject/Verb Agreement xD)
Nazoa
Nazoa

Back to top Go down

Post  LostScore Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Hmmmm, i honestly did not know why i decided to put grieving in there in the first place. Well, anyhow the final choice is up to them, just wanted to join a minecraft server when my friends don't feel like playing.

LostScore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down