AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azteca975's Application

2 posters

Go down

Azteca975's Application Empty Azteca975's Application

Post  Azteca975 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:55 pm

MC user name: Azteca975
Languages: Spanish and English
Favorite thing to build and why: Anything related to the medieval and renaissance eras, the architecture interests me from those time periods and the cultures
Least favorite thing to build and why: Anything having to do with redstone, it is fun, but others can handle it so it much better and i'd rather leave it to them (but i still try using it) :P
IRL hobbies: Starcraft 2, Soccer, Biking
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
For this prompt i chose Ancient Egypt, it began around 3150 BC and it lasted for over three thousand years. Its beginnings were located close to the nile river for easy access to various resources and transportation. The consistent flooding gave rise to an irrigational method yielding surplus food harvests. Eventually social development led to many outstanding achievements like a written language with the elites being able to read and write, and quarrying, surveying, and construction techniques allowing for the monumental projects, like the Pyramids of Giza and much more. They also developed a powerful military that rivaled many and expanded far beyond their beginning borders, and also developing a mathematical system. They also developed the first known ships and were ruled by a single ruler, the pharaoh. As well as having one of the first female rulers, Pharaoh Cleopatra. It was finally ended by Roman conquerers in 30 BC, and became a Roman province! :D

Azteca975

Back to top Go down

Azteca975's Application Empty Re: Azteca975's Application

Post  Nautik Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Azteca975 has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down