AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) )

2 posters

Go down

Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) ) Empty Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) )

Post  KaiserWolff Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Player: KaiserWolff
Class and Levels: Interweb Traveller 5/StarCraft Fan 15/PC Gamer 10/Console Gamer 5
Race: Protoss
Height: >9000 Weight: 3.14 Age: 1/3 x 69
Ability Scores: Strength: 14 Dexterity: 7 Constitution: 13 Intelligence: 15 1337: 20
Weapon of Choice: My trusty +2 Keyboard of Noob-slaying and +3 Pr0n-finding Mouse
Special Abilities: Cannon-laterush, eat Caek!, eat moar caek!, sleep, watch starcraft
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Hey guys,

So basically I want to play and be a part of the awesomeness that is AhnarisCraft. I'm not really that experienced with building magnificent structures in minecraft and I don't think I have the patience to actually build a giant castle like what's been done already. I would like to experience all those great creations first hand though and maybe while I'm there inspiration will strike me and I do decide to build something amazing as well, I can be really creative when I get inspired.

For a little background about me as a gamer, I play mostly strategy (turn-based/rts) and rpgs with the occasional shooter, puzzle or action/adventure game mixed in. My favorite game? Well it would be easiest to do one for each genre.

• Real-time Strategy: StarCraft 2
  • Turn-based Strategy: Civilization IV
  • RPG: Mass Effect 2
  • JRPG: Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
  • Shooter: Left4Dead2 or Gears of War 3
  • Puzzle: Puzzle Quest
  • Action/Adventure: Grand Theft Auto 4
  • Pen&Paper: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5

As for me as a person in real life, what's this real life :O? Lol, well I run my own small computer repair business which lets me pay the bills so I can get back to the internet, I'm also a part-time night shift supervisor at a convenience store which lets me pay the bills when business is slow. Besides that, there isn't much to the "real" me, 80% of my free time is spent either on the computer or a console, and the rest is spent playing D&D with friends, drinking beer and watching netflix :).

TL;DR, here's your cake and a kitty cat!

Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) ) Cake10
Made it myself :D

Also,

Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) ) Funny-10

Now whitelist me, kthxbye! :)

KaiserWolff

Back to top Go down

Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) ) Empty Re: Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) )

Post  Nautik Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Love the app! Very organized and cat picture! Yay!

Sorry in advance for the copy/paste reply, because that's what this is D:

I have your name down, and I'll be adding you to the white list as soon as I can. We've been having major issues with our server provider for the last 32 hours, and we're unable to access the server, the white list, or any of our configuration files.

So! Consider yourself on the white list, you're just technically not on the white list yet. I'll reply to your thread as soon as everything is sorted out and you're able to actually log on.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) ) Empty Re: Super awesome application of DOOM! (Just Kidding, but I have cake for you :) )

Post  Nautik Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Added KaiserWolff to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down