AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to join, and get a slice of the cake!

2 posters

Go down

Would like to join, and get a slice of the cake! Empty Would like to join, and get a slice of the cake!

Post  Kzargid Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi all,

My ingame name is Kzargid, i am a 26 years old male from the Netherlands. I have been playing MC for quite a while now....and i got bored. So my son (4 years) started to play the game instead of me. Believe me, he makes some awesome stuff for his age. Well back to the point of this post, i got bored because single player is well...you know...single...lonesome. So i am looking for a good server to play on for quite a while, the server that i am looking for is a server where other players share the same intrests. Those intrest involve Starcraft, old 8 bit games and this is it! Btw, i did watch the latest ahnaris video of this server and the castle he walks into with the face-like opening with eyes on a spike.....i thinks its a monster from Keen 👽 . I made a lot of stuff in single player:
- Castle + underground living world (kinda like Ironforge)
- Battlecruiser (untill my son did delete it)
- Treehouse network
- Viking village with dragon ships
- And a lot more.

So if you are looking for a fun guy to build along you guys, here i am! That works both ways by the way, since i am looking for cool guys to build along as well. I am a father of 3, so playing MC would be evenings mostly (from 19.00 - 23.00/00.00).

Regards,
Kzargid

btw, Ahnaris keep up the casting. The placement craziness matches were great. I also like your commentating, its nice listening to it and you point out the intresting parts of a game with flair. Good job!

Kzargid

Back to top Go down

Would like to join, and get a slice of the cake! Empty Re: Would like to join, and get a slice of the cake!

Post  Nautik Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 am

Added you to the white list.

Look forward to seeing you online!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down