AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Eri1987

2 posters

Go down

Application: Eri1987 Empty Application: Eri1987

Post  Eri1987 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi my name is Eri1987 and I would like to be part of your ever growing community, I have seen many great structures in your video and I would like to contribute too with my own creations.
I have bought Minecraft only recently but i have played it in classic mode for a few months and enjoyed it very much. Some of my creations were: An inverted pyramid floating in the sky.
A castle 150/150 blocks large with a deep moat around, a bridge for access, towers at the corners and smaller ones in between, castle walls were 10 blocks wide with stairways and cannon openings, inside there was a small village with a small kings castle and underground there was storage and dungeons.
Other builds were: a high tower reaching from the bottom of map with living space inside and a large inverted pyramid at the base
and finally a glass pyramid maze.

If accepted I plan to build a very large castle city if possible/allowed.

Thank you
Sincerely Eri1987 (David)
Eri1987
Eri1987

Back to top Go down

Application: Eri1987 Empty Re: Application: Eri1987

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey there David -

You're welcome on board - the address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831, and I'll add "Eri1987" to the whitelist. Enjoy!

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application: Eri1987 Empty Hi

Post  Eri1987 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Thank you very much
Eri1987
Eri1987

Back to top Go down

Application: Eri1987 Empty Re: Application: Eri1987

Post  Sponsored content