AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Draken-Korin

2 posters

Go down

Application from Draken-Korin Empty Application from Draken-Korin

Post  Draken-Korin Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 am

Well to start off huge fan of your channels Ahnaris subscribed to both but prefer the Starcraft one lol

I'm wanting to join this here Minecraft server I'm hearing about I'm a rather large scale builder (but not as large scale as some of the things I've seen in those youtube videos jegus) I tend to just find a place a little out of the way and build myself a small house... then I get stupid with pistons.

My last project was a small brick house at bedrock level complete with grass and farm and a well accessable only through a sphinx on the surface with a pistoned faux nethergate (purple coloured wool for the door) which led into a cave with an artifical nether in it which led to -another- piston door this time a trap door which landed you in my bedrock level field and a delightful sand stone path leading to my Brick house... then behind the brick house I had a ridiculously huge bedroom with a skylight which again went all the way to the surface.

Wow all that kind ran away from me... er yeah well either way I'd love to be able to add my personal flair to your server and enjoy myself in pleasant company.

Please consider me for your server <3

oh and my minecraft name is Drakenkorin with no hyphen

(wall of text apologies images of what I'm rambling about below)
Spoiler:

Draken-Korin

Back to top Go down

Application from Draken-Korin Empty Re: Application from Draken-Korin

Post  Nautik Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:16 am

Nice work! I've added you to the white list.
The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down