AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Sharky

5 posters

Go down

Application from Sharky Empty Application from Sharky

Post  Sharky Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi everyone! We'll unfortunately I'm terrible at writing about why I should be able to join (insert thing here), so i figure i'll just explain my current minecraft projects both in multiplayer and in single player as there a bit out of the ordinary. Well first my name is Sharky for any forum based anything but in minecraft (mc from here on out) my account name is Zslone. Nice to meet you all. My current projects underway in single player is ready for this? A Castle! Not just any castle mind you this one is completely underground complete with all the typical castle amenities! I'm currently trying to figure out how to fit a church underground without digging deeper than I already am but without flooding my area. As for my multiplayer project well I'm recreating the Minotaur's labyrinth which for some reason is really hard because I just can't get lost in the darn thing even though there are no torches in the labyrinth. I'd love to be able to do weird and whacky projects on Ahnaris' server and don't worry about my buildings being an eye sore there almost always underground with just a small shack marking the actual area in the event I die doing something dumb. Well I hope I'm allowed to join you all in the community! Please to meet you all and thank you for taking the time to read this rather long post.
~Sharky

Sharky

Back to top Go down

Application from Sharky Empty Re: Application from Sharky

Post  Kaisan Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

You should let Mittromey try your Minotaur Labyrinth. He gets lost on a straight rail system.
Kaisan
Kaisan

Back to top Go down

Post  MittRomey Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 am

You sir, are a BOOB!
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:45 pm

I lol'd hard in this application, poor mitt

Anyhow Sharky I recognize your name - of course you're welcome aboard! The address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831. I'll need confirmation of your in-game name first, though - it is actually just "Sharky", nothing attached?

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharky Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 pm

No sir. Its Zslone as Sharky was already taken and I either created and forgot the information to it or someone else has it and like Starcraft 2 only one person to one name.

Sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Zslone has been added to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Hope to see you soon!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down