AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Roybrus

2 posters

Go down

Application - Roybrus Empty Application - Roybrus

Post  roybrus Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 pm

The first thing you may want to know about me: I'm absolutely terrible at thinking of ways to properly start applications. It's dreadful really.

I'm known in minecraft, as well as most other places around the net, as Roybrus. Just to clarify, that's my minecraft username, just in case you're wondering what to add to the white-list, should you choose to approve my application.

To be honest, I have no real accomplishments to speak of when it comes to minecraft. I have an understanding of the game and it's mechanics, and I find it quite enjoyable to play, but I've never really built anything extraordinary in it. I have played on a few small minecraft servers in the past, and created one of my own just for myself and my friends to play on, however they're not able to play on it very often. If you were to ask me why I was here, it's definitely for the social aspect of the game, and the whole idea of being apart a creative and active community.

I'm a major StarCraft nerd, although I'm not a very good player, I'll admit that. xD I love the game, though, and I have to say that Ahnaris is one of my favorite casters to watch. I actually first learned about him because of Husky, and I've been hooked ever since.

I have a cousin who's an active member of this server, and absolutely loves it. He's done nothing but praise the awesome creations that exist on the server, as well as the friendly disposition of those who created them. After seeing him play on the server on multiple occasions, I think it would be an awesome privilege to be able to play there with him and the rest of the community.

So, overall I guess I'm just a casual gamer who's looking for a great group of people to play a little minecraft with. I can only hope that you guys choose to grant me the opportunity to play with you, I'd really enjoy that.
If not, no hard feelings of course. I understand that you can't accept everyone, for a variety of reasons.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and consider my application.

Have a good day!
-Roybrus

roybrus

Back to top Go down

Application - Roybrus Empty Re: Application - Roybrus

Post  Nautik Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:30 pm

I'm always happy to see people put effort into their applications.

I added you to the white list, have fun!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down