AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8

2 posters

Go down

Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8 Empty Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8

Post  kalex8 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Hello all!

I would like to join this minecraft server because I am a very big fan of Ahnaris, and have just got minecraft with my brother. We are new to Minecraft, but we have seen the basics of the game, and we would really like to play on this server. It looks like lots of fun. Anharis showed us all the exiting things it had to offer.
kalex8
kalex8

Back to top Go down

Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8 Empty Re: Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8

Post  Nautik Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

MC user names?

We're on a new world right now, so all of the stuff you saw in Ahn's video wont be on the server. There's a lot of new stuff though that is just as awesome (even more so, IMO)
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8 Empty Reply

Post  kalex8 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 pm

The user names are Kalex8 and ZeroSoldier. please include the server ip, and ty =D!
kalex8
kalex8

Back to top Go down

Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8 Empty Re: Application of ZeroSoldier and Kalex8

Post  Nautik Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Good deal. TY. Sometimes the user names are obvious, other times they're not. Yours were obvious, but so were a lot of others and then I got them wrong. I've found that it's just easier to ask unless someone explicitly states their MC user name.

Added you both to the white list.

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down