AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Sir_Nonno

3 posters

Go down

Application - Sir_Nonno Empty Application - Sir_Nonno

Post  Sir_Nonno Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Greetings people!

My friend Daealis told me about this server and showed couple videos, and I was impressed. So, I decided that I want to be part of that great community. ^^

I'm 23yr old Minecraft builder, that likes to build things alone, and help others if they ask. I've never build anything that huge, cause I find it kinda boring to play alone (yes, this is my first apply to MC server), but I have builded two japanese styled mountain castles. First one was pretty impressive, but then I tried to make lavapit inside, and, well, you can imagine what happened after that ._.

But yeah, I think I'll build something like that here aswell (without lava) if I get in ^^

Cheers~

- Sir_Nonno

Sir_Nonno

Back to top Go down

Application - Sir_Nonno Empty Re: Application - Sir_Nonno

Post  BigGWesty Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 am

did dealis tell you that the server is gunna be scrapped when 1.8 comes out in autumn?
We've only got about a month or two left for the current server so there's only about 1 or 2 people on at a time right now and not much progress is being made.
Also the videos that were on ahnaris' channel about the server are outdated since that save was curropted when we tried out a complete survival server.
There are some things that have been built though and most are pretty impressive.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir_Nonno Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am

BigGWesty wrote:did dealis tell you that the server is gunna be scrapped when 1.8 comes out in autumn?
We've only got about a month or two left for the current server so there's only about 1 or 2 people on at a time right now and not much progress is being made.
Also the videos that were on ahnaris' channel about the server are outdated since that save was curropted when we tried out a complete survival server.
There are some things that have been built though and most are pretty impressive.

Yush, he told about it. That's also one reason why I want to join :) Fresh start is nice. 1.8 patch sounds so awesome.

Sir_Nonno

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 am

What is your MC user name? I'll add you to the white list.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir_Nonno Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:03 am

Nautik wrote:What is your MC user name? I'll add you to the white list.

Sir_Nonno

Sir_Nonno

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 am

Added.

The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content