AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  AngelicChaos Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

'Ello there, I'm Dan. Umm, I'm a nineteen year old student attending the University of Saskatchewan (in Canada, loves) under open studies. I'm a former Music Education student, but with my poor study ethic in freshmen year I ended up failing hardcore. I don't really mind though because all I really cared about at the time were my practical classes like wind orchestra (that I passed with flying colours). Besides, this is good for me. Right now I'm taking the opportunity to go back and take some classes that interest me, such as the Computer Science course I'm taking. We're starting on our C++ programming next week. I can play the clarinet, bass clarinet (I consider it a second instrument, hah), trumpet and a few other things. I've also started piano lessons this year, so hopefully I'll learn something out of that.

Minecraft doesn't like me all that much even though I'm trying to improve on my horrible designs as often as I can. Though, that probably isn't saying much since I've only been playing Minecraft for maybe about a month. Oh well, haha. I'm trying and that's really all that matters, right?

Between classes and wind orchestra, which... I guess is a class I like to hover around my computer and roleplay. Sometimes I'll even turn on the PS3 to play a little Final Fantasy or Call of Duty. I play Starcraft 2 as well (US/LA Server) but my laptop isn't very fond of it. It likes to overheat and do a bunch of scary stuff so I rarely play it, though watching Husky and Ahnaris play is amusing as hell.

Umm, some interesting stuff I guess. I used to be in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets and in the last music camp I ever went to, which was 2008 I believe, before I got fed up with the drama and quit, I got to fly an F-18 Hornet. It was probably some of the coolest crap ever, if you guys want pictures I'd be more than glad to share them. :)

Anyways, I think it'd just be neat to hang around on the server and build... maybe make some new friends along the way. And while I may be a newbie, this luckily isn't my first server.

PS. The normal sized font was driving me crazy, smaller looks better.

PPS. I have Skype, MSN, AIM... all that good stuff if anyone is interested (even though Skype scares me sometimes)

PPPS. I keep failing, my in-game is AngelicChaos.
AngelicChaos
AngelicChaos

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 am

Hey there Dan, is AngelicChaos your in game name as well?
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  AngelicChaos Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:40 am

Haha, yes it is. I tried writing in a postscript, but I guess I was too slow for you!
AngelicChaos
AngelicChaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 am

Right on :D

You've been added, the server IP is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

GLHF!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down