AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hokeypokey98 application

2 posters

Go down

Hokeypokey98 application Empty Hokeypokey98 application

Post  Hokeypokey98 Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 am

Mc User name: Hokeypokey98
Languages: English, took 3 years of spanish
Favorite thing to build and why: Um I don't like to limit myself to building one sort of object, but my favorite things I have built so far are castles, with locking mechanisms, statues to a creeper and a spider, a tree house, a skyscraper, igloos and a fort. I really like building in Minecraft its my favorite thing to do and I love building with others
IRL Hobbies: I like water skiing in the summer, golf, stage crew, robotics, ultimate freesbee, and helping out in my community
Topic: Ancient Egypt
So in Africa an empire began to form around the nile river. This society would become one of the strongest and most well-known empires of its time. The ancient Egyptians would worship many gods the most powerful being the god of Ra and the pharaohs would be considered the son of this God. The Egyptians would build multiple pyramids, which would be the tomb of there glorious leaders. These pyramids would puzzle many explorers from Europe and many of them would feel aliens or divine creatures helped in the creation of the pyramids, but we would soon find out that the Egyptians used a simple ramp system which proved by physics would allow the Egyptians to build these pyramids. While I could talk about this for hours and hours seeing as history is my favorite subject, I hope this will suffice and Thanks for considering me for your server. Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Hokeypokey98 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot occupation)

Hokeypokey98

Back to top Go down

Hokeypokey98 application Empty Re: Hokeypokey98 application

Post  Nautik Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 am

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down