AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

2 posters

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post  tilten Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:49 pm

MC user name: tilten
Languages: Swedish and English
Favorite thing to build and why: I like the rpg aspect of minecraft and love to build stuff neded in real life even if you dont need them in minecraft. Like kitchens, shops, blacksmith...
Least favorite thing to build and why: I dont like things that dont fit with the world like a huge pixelart of some cartoon or whatever.
IRL hobbies: Music, reading and science.
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:

A famus pianist: Frédéric Chopin.

F. was born 1810 in Żelazowa Wola. He was a renowned child-prodigy pianist and composer, he grew up in Warsaw and completed his musical education there. The great majority of Chopin's compositions were written for the piano as solo instrument; all of his extant works feature the piano in one way or another. Chopin, according to Arthur Hedley, "had the rare gift of a very personal melody, expressive of heart-felt emotion, and his music is penetrated by a poetic feeling that has an almost universal appeal.... Present-day evaluation places him among the immortals of music by reason of his insight into the secret places of the heart and because of his awareness of the magical new sonorities to be drawn from the piano."
He died 1849 of what they belived to be tuberculosis.

tilten

Back to top Go down

My application Empty Re: My application

Post  Nautik Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:54 pm

tilten has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down