AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3-

+7
Nokill
vectorparsel
nacreous
BigGWesty
obivandamme
Cr3aT!oN
Tanrex
11 posters

Go down

-Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3- Empty -Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3-

Post  Tanrex Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:54 am

Which one will you get?

I would get BF3 because it looks more epic, the game play looks better, the vehicles, and the destruction!
Tanrex
Tanrex

Back to top Go down

-Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3- Empty Re: -Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3-

Post  Cr3aT!oN Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 am

I would get both (if i was going to get them)
But i would be more excited for BF3-even though I am a pretty die hard COD fan :P
Cr3aT!oN
Cr3aT!oN

http://www.headshotetclan.com

Back to top Go down

-Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3- Empty Re: -Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3-

Post  obivandamme Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:50 am

I would by MW3 because I really liked the singleplayer mode with this epic interactive action movie theme. And I don't think that my PC will be able to make BF3 run faster than a slideshow.

obivandamme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:17 am

Battlefield 3. DUH. Because BF2 is already better than MW2, so it stands to reason that it can only get better.

Back to top Go down

Post  BigGWesty Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Neither. I don't have a good enough computer for Battlefield and I hate any game that's the EXACT same as its predecessor (people who've played MW3 have said it's the same as MW2).
IF I had the ability to buy one and actually play it then I'd get BF3 though (for PC especially) since it's multiplayer experience is going to be EPIC in comparison to any other multiplayer FPS game on earth.

BigGWesty

Location : Glasgow, East Kilbride, Scotland (Not England. There are people who think they're the same >=(

Back to top Go down

Post  nacreous Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:47 pm

im getting both but i prefer BF3 and im buying MW3 to see if it is any good if not im selling it again
nacreous
nacreous

Back to top Go down

Post  vectorparsel Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 am

I play Battlefield 3 on PC, feel free to look me up under Vectorparsel

vectorparsel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nokill Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 am

MW3 if you want to play small chunks of 5 minutes at a time and rage afterwards! orrrr BF3 if you want to be blown away for days in a row and never stop playing cus it's so good (xept for the parts that are not good, shame on you EA!)! D;<
Nokill
Nokill

Back to top Go down

Post  Eri1987 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 pm

neighter
Eri1987
Eri1987

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickbomb Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 am

More than likely MW3. I normally only play games with a friend, so when my buddy and I were on MW2 doing the spec ops missions we had a pretty good time. Took us a while to complete everything on the hardest difficulty but even then, aside from Halo 2 campaign co-op, it was probably some of the best gaming time I had with him. Battlefield games, I really don't have much experience with. I more or less lost all faith in EA in my youth with their Medal of Honor games and their poor quality. Not to say that game developers don't improve, it's more or less once burned twice shy for me.
Nickbomb
Nickbomb

Back to top Go down

Post  iDontKnowGG Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm

MW3 because it won't kill my PC's everything.
iDontKnowGG
iDontKnowGG

Back to top Go down

-Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3- Empty MW3

Post  yodaking1999 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:00 am

I saw some gameplay and it came out a while ago. Well the campaign in MW3 is AWSOME. I have seen gameplay on battlefield 3's campaigns it suks. I do think MW3 will win the bet 99% sure. Battlefield was better in multiplayer but MW3 is improving. I will choose MW3.

yodaking1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down