AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D

4 posters

Go down

This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D Empty This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D

Post  yodaking1999 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 am

this vid is so crazy XD these guys like kill ppl with defibs check it out see for yourself.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AkvnSYO8s&feature=channel_video_titley here is link im new to sending vids sry:(

Last edited by yodaking1999 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

yodaking1999

Back to top Go down

This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D Empty Re: This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D

Post  kirean Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 am

yodaking1999 wrote:this vid is so crazy XD these guys like kill ppl with defibs check it out see for yourself.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AkvnSYO8s&feature=channel_video_titley here is link im new to sending vids sry:(

Heres a link for you yoda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9AkvnSYO8s&feature=channel_video_title

For future reference, the link button is along the formatting bar above the text box. It looks like a chainlink, next to the image button.
kirean
kirean

Back to top Go down

This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D Empty Re: This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D

Post  GameFriend Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Wait how is this Battlefield 2? Awesome video heh not realistic I know :D
GameFriend
GameFriend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Its based on Battlefield 3. It's a cool video... but next time can you make the title less spam sounding? I cringed when I saw that title.

Back to top Go down

This Battlefield 2 video is funny :D Empty It is Battlefield 2

Post  yodaking1999 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:41 pm

rhettbutler13 wrote:Its based on Battlefield 3. It's a cool video... but next time can you make the title less spam sounding? I cringed when I saw that title.
well sry it is Battlefield 2 i can tell anywhere you can tell very well because the genaric weapons and the badges..... ok it is Battlefield 2 anyone can tell if you play it not to make you mad.

yodaking1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 pm

yodaking1999 wrote:
rhettbutler13 wrote:Its based on Battlefield 3. It's a cool video... but next time can you make the title less spam sounding? I cringed when I saw that title.
well sry it is Battlefield 2 i can tell anywhere you can tell very well because the genaric weapons and the badges..... ok it is Battlefield 2 anyone can tell if you play it not to make you mad.

Battlefield whatever, I wasn't correcting you, so no need to be a jerk.

Back to top Go down

Post  yodaking1999 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 pm

rhettbutler13 wrote:
yodaking1999 wrote:

Battlefield whatever, I wasn't correcting you, so no need to be a jerk.
Are you sure you read the entire quote..... read the end and if you dont have anything good to say please hold back.

yodaking1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

Let's all grow up a little, okay? Read the announcement in the general forums regarding behavior.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:20 am

This discussion shall end now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down