AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shorek's Application

3 posters

Go down

Shorek's Application Empty Shorek's Application

Post  Shorek Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:59 pm

MC user name: Shorek
Languages: English, Spanish
Favorite thing to build and why: Fortresses and computer-guided security systems, because outwitting an attacker is the ultimate pleasure.
IRL hobbies: Programming in Python and/or Java, Tabletop Roleplaying Games, Participating in robotics competitions

The plurality of my proofreaders perceive the palpable verity: the lexeme 'ancient' connotes a canyon of chronology betwixt the subject of said sonant and the contemporary era. How one could venture to value such a voluminous vastitude of temporal transitivity, supplied solely with the meagerly ministered maxim that Egypt is really fucking old is beyond the burdens beheld by Acusilaus, Antigonus, and Apion, and certainly not my fucking problem. Hence, I shall share a semi-semi-semi-semi-semi-soliloquy of the most monotonously quoted quarter of Egyptian history.
Nefertiti looked damn good in a headdress.

A side note:
After looking at a few other people's applications, I noted that they were contacted for a Mumble-based interview. Unfortunately I don't have a functional mic right now, though I am working on resolving the situation.

Last edited by Shorek on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adds sidenote)

Shorek

Back to top Go down

Shorek's Application Empty Re: Shorek's Application

Post  MittRomey Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Please hop on our Mumble server for an interview, the information is...
vx71.commandchannel.com

Don't worry about not having an microphone, you can just text chat with us.

As soon as you join our Mumble server, you'll want to speak with any of the OPs that are online.
SpidrMnky, Kirean, Kaisan, Nautik, Ahnaris, NoKill, Chaotix, Eri, Martin, Mitt, Alex

If there are no OPs online, please leave a reply in this thread letting us know when you will be on Mumble, so one of us can hop in and interview you.

Thanks!
MittRomey
MittRomey

Back to top Go down

Post  SpidrMnky Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Your interview has finished and been approved, you're now added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules.

The server address for the Minecraft server is...

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.
SpidrMnky
SpidrMnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down