AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheCrownlessKing88 Application

3 posters

Go down

TheCrownlessKing88 Application Empty TheCrownlessKing88 Application

Post  TheCrownlessKing Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 am

MC user name: TheCrownlessKing88
Languages: ENGLISH
Favorite thing to build and why: whatever my brain decides to infect me with at the time
IRL hobbies: youtube video making and music stuffs
Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics: Fucking love scott joplin because ragtime music is the shit and maple leaf rag is awesome. thats all off the top of my head and im a little too lazy to wikipedia him right now, sorry.

TheCrownlessKing

Back to top Go down

TheCrownlessKing88 Application Empty Re: TheCrownlessKing88 Application

Post  TheCrownlessKing Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 am

also pyramids are very triangular.

TheCrownlessKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:11 am

Hi there-

We use the last question as a way to determine if someone has the understanding and desire to research things for themself. We don't expect a huge post, but if someone wants us to go through the effort of letting them be a part of the community, we do ask for this tiny thing in return. It shows you don't need to be coddled and can find information yourself.

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCrownlessKing Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 pm

so i need a more in depth answer? i could do that.

TheCrownlessKing

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCrownlessKing Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:33 pm

or perhaps this is you telling me i got rejected haha

TheCrownlessKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahnaris Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Well you haven't said anything dick-ish yet, so the door's still open if you wanna floor a solid response to that last question :D You can view other applications to get an idea of what we like.

PERSONALLY....I'm a fan of physics. Bonus points come from that, but any of the three topics will suffice.

Ahnaris

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCrownlessKing Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 pm

unfortunately i know little about physics. and i don't think i'll look at other apps, i have to prove my own self-worth and shit so lets get this going.

So once, again i'll be talking about Scott Joplin. He's a ragtime pianist (ragtime being music characterized by syncopated rhythms and its predation of jazz) who composed a lot of great and still popular pieces like "The Entertainer" and "Maple Leaf Rag" He dubs himself the king of ragtime writers because his piano playing wasnt the greatest (ehhh he had syphilis) and was almost forgotten near his time of death due to the boom of jazz.

So yeah, hopes I get to join your server. i was pretty interested in joining after having been told about your server from some of my friends who joined your server and seems pretty cool. Hope you not think me to be a griefer already because i sure as fuck hate them and i myself didnt partake in that activity. you can reference my crazy friends on that, hopefully they won't make up too much crap. Thanks for actually reading my application and I hope you enjoy watermelons on your server because you bring me in and you'll be seeing more of that. woot. k thx bai

TheCrownlessKing

TheCrownlessKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Make sure you read over the server rules. Foul language is frowned upon in our server. Just a heads-up.

Out of curiosity, who is your friend? The one who told you about us?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm

You've been added to the white list! Please view our server and forum rules HERE. If you'd like to join our Mumble server, the information is...
vx38.commandchannel.com

The server address for the Minecraft server is...
ahnaris.mossycobble.com
OR

Most of the major projects on the server are built around the texture pack John Smith. It's not a requirement to install or use it, but odds are good that the server will look much better if you use the same texture pack that the moderators are using.

In order to use this texture pack, you need to download MCPatcher, and John Smith. There are installation instructions included in the zip file.

I am locking this topic to prevent spam. If you have any issues, please send any OP (our names are in black) a PM and we will do our best to help you out.

Admin
Admin

https://ahnaris.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down