AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - BlackInfern0

2 posters

Go down

Application - BlackInfern0 Empty Application - BlackInfern0

Post  BlackInferno Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello Ahnaris and all other admins,

I wanted to apply to become a part in the great mincraft community that you are currently creating. I am not a veteran of minecraft, but I very much enjoy creation on my own personal worlds. My style is very much focused on architecture and creating new types of buildings and structures. All of my worlds are littered with houses, all of these just a bit different. Some of my best ones are house inside a hollow, floating island, my main house with a glass fireplace, swimming pool and its own personal dock and a giant cave/mine that I built underground. In all of these I try my best to incorperate redstone elements to make them as cool as possible including everything from self closing doors to home defence systems from mobs. In addition to this I try my best to create 3D sculptures, but most (like my AT-AT) need a lot of help, but are getting better with time. Even though I do not have a great deal of Minecraft experience I have taken many engineering classes in school and have a long history of playing with legos that helps me in my building projects. I would greatly appritiate you accepting me into your community to share my creations and help everyone build epic ones.

I go by the username "BlackInfern0" (that's a zero at the end)

Thank you

BlackInferno

Back to top Go down

Application - BlackInfern0 Empty Re: Application - BlackInfern0

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:34 pm

BlackInfern0 has been added to the white list. The server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Welcome, and enjoy!
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down