AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application  Empty Application

Post  Princess2999 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi my name is Princess2999 and so is my in-game name and i would love to join your server and help build the community and help in the building and be nice to players and moderator and admins in the server and i wont grief and i will be a follower of the rules and not a breaker i hope u white list me your server and thanx

Princess2999

Back to top Go down

Application  Empty Re: Application

Post  chaotix8000 Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Princess2999 wrote:Hi my name is Princess2999 and so is my in-game name and i would love to join your server and help build the community and help in the building and be nice to players and moderator and admins in the server and i wont grief and i will be a follower of the rules and not a breaker i hope u white list me your server and thanx

Few helper questions. Where are you from, how old are you, got any irl hobbies, speak any other laguages, etc. This looks alil better then your other copy pastes but still lacking that nst nst nst we are looking for

Last edited by chaotix8000 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley)
chaotix8000
chaotix8000

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Please read this post - https://ahnaris.forumotion.com/t509-applying-read-this-first

It will give you some pointers for replying. I'll keep this thread open for a few days until it's closed.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down