AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server application

2 posters

Go down

server application  Empty server application

Post  burlierlogan Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

My IGN is burlierlogan im 18 i live in the United States specifically florida i can understand some german and speak english. my favorite thing to build would be underground houses or bases so no one can find me and grief my house. the least favorite thing i like to build would be to build bio domes which if you know what that is it can take a long time to build.my irl hobbies are playing video games hanging with friends and just a chill person. my occupation at this time is my schooling im going to full sail university for game design so you can see i love games and want to build them someday. ancient egyptians-they had the most advanced farming and building techniques of there time and also some people believe that aliens came to earth and gave them the knowledge to build such massive structures like the pyramids. also i was recommend by wuler to join this server and hes also a good friend of mine.

sincerely,
logan

burlierlogan

Back to top Go down

server application  Empty Re: server application

Post  Nautik Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

burlierlogan has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down