AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Application

2 posters

Go down

Server Application Empty Server Application

Post  Scyrp Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi!

MC user name:
Scyrp

United States

Languages:
English, Telugu, Spanish

Favorite thing to build and why:
I enjoy building Indiana Jones-esque temples with booby traps and mazes simply because I enjoy watching people trying to complete my challenge. Not to mention they look awesome.

Least favorite thing to build and why:

Towers..everybody builds them and they block view of the sky

IRL hobbies:
-Martial Arts (Taekwondo for 9 years, Modern Arnis for 2 years)
-Robotics (building bots to compete in various tasks such as fighting and maze completion in tournaments such as the National Robotics Challenge)
-Tennis (Used to be very competitive, now I just play recreational tennis)
-Volunteer Services (I do volunteer at a local hospital and tennis court, keeping patients company and teaching kids with down syndrome how to play tennis respectively)
-Starcraft 2 (not really real life but I thought I would mention it since I know Ahnaris is big on Starcraft)

-Student, looking to get into college in Fall 2012 as a Biomedical Engineering Major. However, I have applied to get a job at a local "PlayNTrade" game retailer this December after my college applications are over with.

Pick one of the following topics, and tell us something about it - Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, Nuclear Physics:
I will stick to nuclear physics since I know a few things about nuclear chemistry which is somewhat related..anyways - Radioactivity is a big part of nuclear physics as it involves the decomposition of stable atoms into unstable atoms. Nuclear decay occurs when an atomic nucleus is to heavy or when balance is missing between the protons, neutrons, and electrons. Every atom which has got a number of nucleons (protons and neutrons together) higher than 210 is unstable and can begin to decay or be split. Bombs are made from the unstable atoms while other sources of nuclear energy are typically made from splitting stable atoms.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application and I hope to see you in the server!

Scyrp

Back to top Go down

Server Application Empty Re: Server Application

Post  Nautik Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Scyrp has been addded to the white list. The server address is ahnaris.mossycobble.com

If you'd like to hop on our Ventrilo server, the information is...

tungsten.typefrag.com

Locking this topic. If you have any issues please send me a PM.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down