AhnarisCraft!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mein application!

3 posters

Go down

Mein application! Empty Mein application!

Post  DubiusDai Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 am

Hey, I'm Dubius. I started playing minecraft right after Beta 1.1 was released. I enjoy the building aspect of minecraft for the most part. I like to think I'm a fairly good builder, I've built some neat houses and other assorted buildings, but I think my strength is more in redstone. As for my redstone, I've made a self building, self repairing bridge with pistons and a cobblestone generator (It can also be modified to build a lame house). I've also built a completely automated minecart train station complete with cart dispensers and multiple destination selection. I've also done an on/off lightswitch, piston doors and piston mob traps. However I think my greatest creation... is making it so that double doors both open correctly with pressure plates.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application! I hope I can get a spot on your awesome looking server.

IG name is DubiusDai.

DubiusDai

Back to top Go down

Mein application! Empty Re: Mein application!

Post  energycore Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:04 am

When you say make the double doors work, do you mean without having one face in a direction and another face in the opposite direction? because if you have done that, you are an effing genius.

energycore

Back to top Go down

Post  DubiusDai Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:32 am

Yeah, it's not too hard if you don't mind having the wires exposed, but if you wanna hide them all... Oh god it's annoying.

DubiusDai

Back to top Go down

Post  Nautik Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Damn double doors always giving me problems

I've added DubiusDai to the white list, the server address is sc33.servercraft.co:8831

Now get to building some pro doors! ;D

Edit: My post count hit 42 on this post. You're officially my new best friend.
Nautik
Nautik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down